1

Trump's POV

-----------------

I think today's GOP debate went good. I talked about how illegal Mexican immigrants will be problematic for our country's wellbeing, so I will build a wall to keep them out. Little did those stupid politicians know that I'm planning on laying my eggs in Mexico before anywhere else to get rid of those yellow bastards once and for all. My Trumplings will destroy them just like they're destroying this country.

I think my boyfriend Barack will agree with my plan, and if he doesn't, they'll devour his country too. I'll talk to him about it later.

Trumplings are hard to produce, because their eggs are almost as big as those damn Mexicans' egos. Well, we will be free from them once I win the 2016 election and build a wall and exterminate them. Who knows, maybe I'll terminate the whole goddamn planet to be free from all minorities except for die-hard Americans.

You may think I'm the Hitler of the modern world.

Well, Hitler was a genius.

Those damn Mexicans are the Jews of this country, and not to mention the Muslims. The Muslims are worse than homosexuals (obviously with the exclusion of me and Barack). They'll be gone soon, too.

But, for now, I need to gain the trust of my beautiful fuckbuddy, Barack. Barack and I go back. Way back. And the nice part of that is the fact that we know each other so well. I haven't told him about my Trumplings yet, but I will later in bed.

Barack's stupid wife, Michelle, gets in the way of our relationship all the time, but she's damn good in a threesome. I'll take swallow over spit any day. Barack spits. But even though she's great in bed, she's the first one that I'll send a Trumpling after because she will kill them with her healthy foods if I don't do something first

Speaking of problems with Barack, he makes me sign up for ObamaCare, which is pure bullshit. Almost as bullshitt as the Muslim religion.

I'm gonna win that election by threatening Mexicans and being obnoxiously confident during every debate that I attend, and my campaign commercials will include edited videos of Hilary Clinton fucking Bernie Sanders.