Chapter 4 (Edited)

Lucy's POV

There was a knock on the door.

We both turned in complete surprise.

"Who is it?" I spoke in as calm a voice as I could.

"It's Kerry. Are you ready to go? I'm suppose to drive you home." I could hear her impatience.

I didn't have time to think.

"I'm alright. I have a drive home. Thanks though." The words just fumbled out of my mouth.

"Alrighty! Bye." Her heels clicked down the hall, the echo slowly fading away.

We stood there in an awkward silence, until I broke it.

"Um.....so..-" I didn't know what to say.

"So you're Lulu?"

"Yeah..."

His eyes grew huge.

"I would have never guessed she'd be you. You're just a nerd." I felt hurt.

"Well, at least I'm not a delinquent, jerk!"

I rushed out the door to the front of the building. When I reached the parking lot, I realized I didn't have a drive home anymore.

"Don't have a drive?" Natsu said, standing behind me.

"I.....don't." I mumbled, embarrassed.

"Fine. I'll drive you home."

I turned around.

"What makes you think I want a drive from you!" I thought about the past events of the day and tears started to rush to my eyes, thinking about my secret coming out.

"I'm not going to tell anyone your secret. So stop freaking out."

"How can I trust you?" I couldn't hold them back anymore. Tears streaked down my cheeks.

He walked over and pulled me into a hug. My eyes widened.

"You're just gonna have to."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We pulled up in front of my house.

"This is your house?!" He asked, in shock.

"Yeah." I looked away, a little embarrassed.

He just stood and stared.

My house was what people would consider 'castle sized'. We just bought a plot of land and built a house. Then, when I became Lulu, we had so much money, we just kept building to the house, until it became its size now.

"Anyway.." I tried to rap up our little encounter, "I have to go. My mom will start to worry if I'm not back home soon."

"Alright." I handed him the helmet and started to walk to the front door.

All of a sudden, I was spun around and felt warmth on my face. When I opened my eyes, Natsu was kissing me. He quickly pulled away.

"What the hell was that for!!!" I yelled, happy it was dark because of my flustered face.

"Sorry," he scratched his head, "I had to kiss Lulu just once. It has always been a dream of mine." That made me blush even more.

He turned and hopped on his bike.

"Anyway, see you tomorrow, Lulu." He smirked, starting to pulled away.

"It's Lucy!!" I screamed at him as he drove into the darkness of the night. Leaving me on my driveway still in shock from that kiss.

===================================================

What do you guys think? Please vote and follow me, also comment if you want! I'm hoping to post another chapter soon! Until next time guys!