Chapter 6 (Edited)

Lucy's POV

After English, I met up with Levy.

"LEVY!!" I yelled in the hall, trying to get her attention.

  She spun around in complete terror. I usually never do things to get attention in public, but this was an exception.

"What? What's wrong?" I could hear the worry in her voice.

  "It's about....about..." I finally realized I had made a huge scene and there were people staring.

  I quickly grabbed Levy, by the wrist, and dragged her to the front of the school.

  "So what's wrong?" She became a little impatient, but still sounded kind and caring.

"It's Lisanna." I started to tear up.

She wrapped her little arms around my stomach and hugged me.

  "It's going to be okay. Just tell what she did so I can fix it." She looked up and smiled at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "That sounds awful. I'm so sorry you had to go through that without me." She sympathized.

  We both finally noticed that all the buses left and we didn't have a ride home.

  "Crap!" I yelled. "I'm so sorry that I made you miss the bus just for my stupid problems."

"It's alright. You would do it for me in a heart beat!" She reassured me.

We looked around to see if there was anyone we knew that could drive us.

  "Well. Is it just me or have we been here before." I could tell by his voice, he was smirking.

  I turned to see Natsu standing behind us with that big goofy smirk, like always.

"Great timing." I muttered.

  "Was that a insult I just heard?" He giggled under his breath. "And I thought I would be nice and give you a drive home."

My eyes bolted open, with rage, and my face turned a bright shade of pink.

  "What are you talking about? We clearly have a drive home already. We don't need help from a gross boy like you." Anyone could clearly hear I was lying.

  "Alright," He went on, "then I'll just get going." He started to walk away, to the parking lot.

Levy gave me this look of anger. I bit my lip.

"Wait."

He slightly turned.

"What was that?" He smirked, clearly being able to hear me.

"I said wait!" I yelled.

"Why?"

"Because...... I need your help." I mumbled, under my breath.

"You really need to speak up. I can't hear a word you're saying." He chuckled.

  "I NEED YOUR HELP!!" I screamed, letting him win this embarrassment contest, with a fuming pink face.

  After a few minutes of Natsu laughing and me regaining my pride, we walked over to his bike. There was only two seats.

"I can only drive you guys one at a time." He explained. "Sorry."

"That's alright. It's better than walking home." Levy tried to comfort him.

  "Yeah." I muttered."Levy can go first because I'm the reason she's stuck here in the first place."