one

today was my best-friend's mia birthday, we were going out.

i got changed into my outfit and got in the car to get mia since her car was still in the garage.

mia is beautiful and doesn't have a single visible flaw. im not going to lie she has got around but who am i to judge? if i looked like her id probably be worse.

"hey babe." mia said as she got into my car.

"happy birthday, " i smiled handing her a michael kors bag.

"oh my god, i been wanting this for months. "she practically screamed."thank you!"

"i know that's why i bought it for you!" i laughed as i pulled out of her driveway.

technically, i didn't buy her that bag my dad did. my dad left my mother and i at a bad time, when i was 3 and had been trying to buy my love back ever since by putting stupid amounts of money in my bank account every two weeks.

i wasn't complaining but what he did was wrong.

-

i didn't even know the club we went to, mia just gave me directions. all she had told me that there were a few of these clubs around the country.

we arrived at the club to find a massive line going down the street and back up. i sighed and began walking to the never ending line. mia pulled me back.

"as if we would have to line up freya! " mia laughed walking towards the bouncer at the entrance.

mia had obviously knew this man. she whispered in his ear making him chuckle before calling me over to her. i smiled at the bouncer before walking past him.

the club was packed. mia was already dancing and enjoying herself unlike me. i walked towards the bar and waited to be served.

"pretty girls don't buy their own drinks." a man stated.

i turned and sighed at the pathetic pick up line.

"i guess im not a pretty girl then." i shrugged looking down.

i felt his piercing eyes burn through me; i wanted to look up but he was so....intimidating.

he chuckled to himself before leaning over the bar. at this point the light shined on his face showing his godlike features, i tried to remain calm.

"woah," i muttered to myself.

he began to make himself a drink while standing next to me. i gasped at his action.

"i own this club." he said,  noticing my facial expression.

he handed me one of the drinks, i checked it making sure he hadn't spiked it.

"im not that type of guy." he said knowingly  again.

"haha, im sorry. im freya wilson, what about you?" I asked trying not to make it awkward.

"my name is jack gilinsky." he replied back returning the smile.

oh shît. jack gilinsky as in gilinsky clubs. as in my potential future boss. i tried to hide my facial expression by taking another sip of my drink.

"are you alright? " he asked amused.

"im- fine." i stuttered not wanting to bring up the fact that he would be interviewing me tomorrow morning.

i put down my half finished drink and jack pulled my arm towards the dance floor. his hands groped my hips, and began to control and grind my ass on his front.

he turned me around so my back wasn't facing him anymore. he began to lean in, and me being intoxicated leaned in as well until our lips touched.

i moved my hands to his neck as he moved his to my ass. i pulled away and looked into his eyes and laughed.

i heard mia's drunk voice. i turned around to see her leaning against a chair waiting impatiently for me.

"im sorry, i need to go." i waved to jack as i walked away.

"what about your number?" he asked desperately.

i smiled and walked out the club with mia. he'd be seeing me tomorrow anyways.

---
edited 2x

vote, comment & follow