thirty-four

"mom, i honestly don't know what's wrong with me," i cried into her shoulder as she hugged me.

after several sessions of crying on jacks shoulder i decided to go talk to my mother.

jack looked upset, but i couldn't blame him. i wanted to open up to him but i physically couldn't.

"honey, dont beat yourself up about it. im sure you will one day baby," she spoke, her voice soothing me.

"but jack and i are perfect for each other," i cried harder.

"just because you're perfect together doesn't mean you're meant for each other,"

maybe that was it. we arent meant to
be together. this was all a mess.

"why don't you sleep on it freya?" my mom suggested pulling the blanket over me.

i nodded sleepily.

-

after a whole day in bed crying and occasionally attempting to watch the walking dead, it was almost 9pm. my phone had been off all day.

i spent awhile arguing with myself whether i should go and speak to jack. i decided to go and see him.

-

"hey," i spoke lowly as jack opened his front door.

"hello bab- freya," he corrected himself quickly allowing me to enter his home.

"we need to talk," i murmured.

jack nodded and sat next to me on his sofa.

"im sorry about yesterday," i apologised.

"it's okay. can i say something real quick?" he asked quickly. i nodded slowly.

"im sorry for dropping the love word
on you spontaneously yesterday. you just don't understand how you make me feel freya. i love you so much."

there they were again. those three words that haunted me.

i knew what had to be done, although i didn't want to do it. i wanted to hold onto this just a little while longer. he was so oblivious.

instead of replying with words, i replied with my lips against his. i moulded my mouth with his and pulling him close.

what i was doing was so wrong,so so wrong.

-
edited.
- chloe'xoxo