thirteen

freya's point of view:

i came back from the coffee shop and delivered the coffees to jack.

"you're not aloud to date co-workers." jack stated not even thanking me for the coffee.

"awe, that means i can't date you jack. boo who." i mocked rolling my eyes.

"you should stay away from nate." he suggested. "he has a problem and he's been doing better but distractions like you could ruin his progress."

i shrugged.

i was still going to let him take me out next week.

"mr gilinsky, you do realise i don't like you and i am not attracted to you anymore." i lied.

jack automatically got up and shut his office door. he walked back to me , i backed up until the wall and i made a connection. jack put his hands above my head leaving a few inches in-between us.

"you don't like me? then why are breathing so quickly? " he questioned.
"if you don't like me? why are you here? im sure your dad gives you enough money for you not to need a job."

how the fuck did he know that?

he moved his hands to the rim of my leggings. slowly, putting his hand down the front of my leggings.

"you don't like me? then why are you letting me do this?"

i don't fucking know!

jack moved his hands into my underwear. his fingers rubbed my folds looking me in the eyes and began to move faster, soft moans left my mouth.

unexpectedly, he stuck to fingers in me. i was now a moaning mess.

i released on his fingers and he quickly pulled out and walked back to his desk and got tissue to wipe his hands.

i stood still and let what just happened sink in, i had just let jack finger me in a office.

"what does this mean? " i questioned jack.

"what do you mean?" he questioned back.

i shrugged.

"you like me. i like you. why don't we see if this works? " he finished.

"but you can't date co-workers," i mocked.

"id make a exception for you,"he smiled looking down at me.

i shrugged again.

"we've been hanging out for weeks now freya. why do you move so slow?" jack asked annoyed.

"why do you move so fast?" i but back, standing my ground.

im not going to give in that easy to him. if jack and i dated id quit this job, get a new one and then he'll get a new assistant and then cheat on me with her.

"ill be in my office." i said coldly before walking out of his office.

-
edited.