Eleven

[Odell]

A loud scream resonated throughout the house, then I see Samaria stomping to the front door.  "Where are you going?" I questioned, but of course, she didn't even look my way.

Before I could get to her, I ran upstairs to check on the baby. He was sleeping peacefully, so I decided to use this as a chance to chase her.

Before I could even get downstairs, I heard a few yells then something bang on the front door. Opening the door, I seen Samaria screaming at Atia. It looked like they'd been a little physical with each other. Atia's appearance was a little disheveled, way more than it was before.

I attempted to wrest Samaria into the house, but she pushed me away so she could get to Atia. Once she got to her, she mushed her head and shoved her to the ground. She was just about to swing, before I snatched her away.

"Samaria, stop! Our son is in the house." I wrapped my arms securely around her whole body. All she could do was kick her little legs, which was cute, but she was fucking my shins up.

"Get the fuck outta here, man." I told Atia. She just looked stupid as she picked herself up from the ground. She gathered her keys and purse, which had fallen earlier, and drove off in her car.

I carried Samaria into the house with my arms still wrapped around her. I went into my man cave and dropped her little body on the sofa. She cussed me out as I went back up the stairs and locked her in. I returned a few seconds later with a baby monitor in hand.

"You boutta sit down and talk to me, whether you like it or not." I demanded, taking a seat next to her. She scooted away, but I closed the little amount of space she did have, so she couldn't move anymore. She instantly broke down when she noticed she was trapped.

"Odell, please, just leave me alone." She pleaded through her sobs, which only hurt my heart more than it already was.

"I'm not leaving you alone." I shrugged. "You're going to listen to me and I'm going to listen to you when you talk."

"What do you want me to say?" She looked over at me with her reddened eyes.

"For right now, just listen to me. Can you do that?" I asked, even though she was going to either way. She hesitantly nodded.

"I didn't do anything with Atia. I didn't even touch her. As soon as we heard you coming in, she jumped on my lap and started acting crazy." I explained.

"But why would my best friend do that?" She asked. "That girl isn't your best friend. I wish I would've known she was like that a long time ago, so I could warn you."

"Tell me what led up to this."

I explained to her what happened. "And she even told me that you said you had a crush on August." I wrapped up the story.

"That bitch." She shouted as if she'd just put something together. She explained the discussion that took place between the two yesterday, before we went out.

"So... do you actually have a crush on him?" I asked. She scrunched up her face.

"Hell no. It's all about the Big O, baby." She grinned.