chapter 3

previusly:

"guys this is my big brother alex"

Nina's pov

"you have a brother why didn't you tell me I thought we told each other every thing" fabian asked hurt. I looked at him then at alex and he nodded letting me go,I smiled and ran over to fabian and hugged him standing on my tippy toes and kissing his cheek.

" I didn't tell you because I haven't seen him in eleven years and I promise that I will answer any of your questions as bestas I can after I talk to alex alone for a little bit okay" I told him looking at him straight in they eyes. He looks sad for a moment before smiling at me then nodded.I smiled at him then looked at alex and nodded to the front door,he got the hint and opened the door and closed the door after he followed behind me. We walked to a near by park talking about what has been going on in our lives since the last time we saw each other including sibuna and the mystery on my part,and I explained to him what everyone thinks what happened to our parents and that they think I live with our gran when I actually live In new los angeles with my best friends. Alex under stood and agreed to play along so that no one would know the truth and then when I looked at my watch I saw that we had been there for five hours and it was almost time for lunch. we began to walk back to anubis house and when we got there every one in anubis house pestered us with questions.