chapter 4

previously:

we began to walk back to anubis house and when we got there every one in anubis house pestered us with questions.\

      nina's pov

'about time you came back' joy

'where were you' amber

'where did you go' mara

'what did you talk about' mick

'what took you so long' patrica

'why did you leave' alfie

'why did you need to talk to each other alone' fabian

'well well well if it isn't mr and misses marten finally desided to grace us with your presents hmm' jerome

"calm down me and alex were catching up with each other and lost track of time" I said. Alex looks at me and smiles before kissing my cheek and telling me he would help trudy with lunch before walking away. Everyone stares at me for a long moment and fabian is the first one to snap out of it.

"Nina can I talk to you for a moment please" fabian asked me with a sad and pleading look on his face, I nod to him and we walk outside and sit on the steps of anubis house.

"Nina why did you not tell me you had a older brother I mean I can understand why you didn't but it still hurts me that you hid something this important from me" fabian says sadly looking at the ground. I sigh and look at him,he looks so heart broken and I felt a sharp pain in my stomace knowing that I was the one that made him feel this way. I rub his back and tell him that I didn't tell him because I didn't want him to know and that it hurt me to talk about him because alex was always there for me and told me he would never leave me and when we where being seperated the last thing he ever told me was 'I will find you again nina some day I promise don't forget about me', I tould him it hurt me to talk about alex. When I finished talking fabian looked at me with pain in his eyes and then we herd several sniffes behind us. we turn around and see the rest of the anubis gang including alex watching us.

"Were you guys there the entire time" I asked, everyone nodded sniffing.

"You remembered what I said that day after all these years"alex asked. I nodded standing up alex walks over to me and hugs me.

" I missed you baby sister" he tells me as he cries a litttle bit while hugging me.

" I missed you to big brother you have no idea how much" I told him tearing up a little bit. Everyone stares at the two of us with sadness and pain in their eyes. Me and alex look at each other for a long moment after we break away from our hug and we both go inside followed by everyone else.

     well there you go my longest chapter so far please read and reveiw.