Chapter Two

He was picked up by his mother because he "was not feeling well". Another excuse for wanting to go home early to play his new video game. He started playing for hours and hours and then suddenly a loss of power happened. He went to ask his mother if she knew exactly what happened.

"Mom do you know what just happened to the power?" Asked Jared.

"Yes, look outside the window. They're out there fixing the power lines. If anything you should ask them what hair happened and not me," she replied.

"Okay, thanks mom." Jared said as he left his mothers room.

He went back to his room and played with his 3DS. The only thing he could game with until the power returned. The thoughts of his Annabel went through his mind. He started gazing out of his window smiling. He picked of a piece of unlined paper and started trying to draw her.

He abilities to draw were quite mediocre but they sufficed a resemblance. He was seriously in love with the girl. The only thing he did besides game.

Jared heard something loud from outside. He walked outside and saw that it were two cars drag racing down his street. He immediately thought of the game "Need For Speed".

He returned inside and went to rest and ended up falling asleep.