Chapter Seven

Jared, he was teleported into another world. It wasn't the same one as before. It was happier, it felt too happy. It was straight out of Super Mario Bros. It was still overall amazing.

         "This is completely amazing. This was better than the other stage. That one really creeped me o.." Jared was cut off mid sentence. He couldn't see. He couldn't speak either.

         "Listen to the sound of my voice. You are under my control, I conquer you and you cannot question me. Dare you question me and you will be deeply punished. It is the time that you take a beating and a form of abuse. This will "make you stronger" and shape you to be a true hero. My name is Grief, what is yours?" Said Grief as he released the product that had kept Jared blind and quiet.

         "Don't you act like you do not know my name you cruel beast of hell!" Shouted Jared and Grief in rage. He did not know where all the sudden rage came from. It was most likely build up in his soul and all of a sudden he completely snapped.

         "Oh okay, so you want to be disrespectful to me? To think you would be cooperative, but you made me do what is coming next." Said Grief as he punched Jared in the temple, causing him to lose consciousness.

         When Jared awoke, he realized he was tied up against a wheel. With needles that looked like the ones used in acupuncture, but they were actually hurting him.

         "What are you god damn doing you foul beast. You are going to get it if I ever get released from this wheel!" Said Jared with a mixture of groans that came with the pain.

         Jared was knocked out again. This time this evil creature had other things planned. He released a ton of non-lethal biting beetles that stung and severely hurt Jared. He had to put through with this pain for a time that felt like forever. Until another series of torture came.

"Now, for the main prize you will receive in a painful manner. I will inject you with a hallucination fluid. Good luck!" Said Grief.

"You will not get away with this you... You... Ugh!" Jared let out a gasp because the winds had just been knocked out of him. He looked down and looked at Grief ripping off his flesh until he could practically see his stomach. Jared let out screams, but no one could ever hear him.

Grief grabbed a syringe with a green liquid inside of it. He pressed on the top of it and it went inside of Jared's blood stream.

"Now you will go crazy," Said Grief before he let out a devilish laughter.

Jared couldn't feel anything but he started seeing many things. He was losing a lot of blood, and fast. He blacked out and before he knew it he was stuck in a what felt like an eternal darkness for him.