Chapter Six

This was right out of a scene of Call of Duty. Jared's favorite video game. This time it was real though, and it was to save his crush.

The Denials came from all over. The three men threw grenades and shot as if they had no mercy. The fight continued for about 15 more minutes until something happened. The men all ran out of ammo and George was hit in the leg.

"Hello Bravo Ground, Bravo Ground do you copy? This is Charlie Ground, we are coming to your location in an act of reenforcement." Said Charlie's commander.

"I don't know if we'll be alive by the the time you arrive. We have no more ammunition, we lost six of our men and one of us three left is wounded." Replied Jared.

All of a sudden the enemies had stopped focusing fire on Jared Squadron. They engaged in a fight with the Charlie Ground Squadron. Denials were pushed back and ended up retreating. Charlie reached our position.

"I knew you guys would hold on until we'd get here," said the leader of the Charlie Squadron.

"I'm not to sure about thy. George just lost his consciousness. Please get him medical assistance right now. He needs it." Said Jared.

They had one the fight against the 'Denials'. This was the first stage of three Annabel was talking about. It was in a video game format.

"This is gonna be a great adventure," said Jared in his mind.