Bonfire Secrets: Chapter 18

Patricia's POV
We all headed down to the bonfire at around 9:00, it was early fall so the sun had just finished setting. "It's beautiful, I've never seen such bright stars," Amber exclaimed looking at the beautiful night sky. "You can see everything," Eddie said. We find a fire pit and Fabian and Nina light the fire. It starts small, but picks up quickly. We gather bigger stumps and sat around the growing bonfire.
"Never have I ever?" Nina said.
"YASSSSS" Amber screamed at the top of her lungs.
"Honey, you'll wake the baby. Plus that's a drinking game. Your pregnant, remember?" Alphie said sarcastically.
She rolled her eyes. Nina got marshmallows, rather than shots.
"Never have I ever, been to Asia."
I said. We all are a marshmallow, except for KT.
"Never have I ever, been proposed to," Eddie said, and we all took a marshmallow except for Nina. As I was about to eat one, Eddie stopped me. "Save that for later," he whispered in my ear. That's weird, but I put the marshmallow back down. We played through all hours of the night. Many of them, were very related to Sibuna. Like, never have I ever met Senkara. As we were heading back to the hotel, we saw a few dancers. We stopped to watch them, then more began to flow in, and more, and more, and more, until the whole square was filled with dancers. It was a hip hop ballet mash up. Then Eddie tried to join in. He failed miserably. We all stood there laughing at him. Then all the dancers dropped, except for Eddie. He got down on one knee, and everyone pushed me towards him. He grabbed my hand, and pulled out a ring box. "Yacker, I love you. I love this. I know this is sudden, but throughout all things Sibuna, some how we have made it through. Will you give me the pleasure, of being able to call your British Yack, all mine?" He said staring into my eyes.
"I-I- Um-I" I said flustered and shocked.
"I'm just a tin can, standing in front of a tank, asking for you to marry me. What do you say Yacker, can I be your Slimeball?" He said standing up. "Yes." I breathed out. He engulfed me in an hug. He moved my hair out of my face. He kissed me do passionately, our lips moving in synch. He kept one hand one my waist, and moved the other to cup my cheek. "I love you," I said, our foreheads touching, out of breath from the kiss. "I love you too," he said, pecking me on the cheek, and grabbing my hand. We walked back towards our amazing friends, as they clapped. "Wow Patricia, you really have him whipped." Jerome said, standing with the rest of the Anubis gang. "You guys are here!" I yelled running towards them. "You really think I'd miss this? Eddie told us right before you guys left," Joy said, beaming. We all walked up to our rooms. There was more than enough room for all of the Anubis gang. We all parted our ways, and said goodnight. Eddie and I laid in our bed, his arms wrapped around me. I snuggled my back into him. "Don't go to soft on me Weasel," I said, sleepy.
"Never Yacker. Not till the marriage at least," he said with a smile on his face.
HIIII
so I know I haven't updated in 3 weeks, but I started a new story, and I've been trying to get it off the ground. It's been going well, so check it out. It's not HOA but it's still pretty decent. Follow @theguccininga cause i luv her and she's the best.
It's little me, off to Parie🗼
Ciao❤️