Chapter 7

I didn't know what to say honestly. I was so happy, but what was everyone else going to think? I doubt Kido would be thrilled, and everything would just be a huge distraction. I had to break the silence, the wonderful that was somehow different from the years I spent with my thoughts in a cramped shack. But to be with someone else was something I didn't know I wanted so badly.

"Shuuya?" I almost croaked out, and into his shirt.

He hummed a responce as he stroaked his hands through my hair.

"What will the others think of...us?" I looked up at him. "I don't think Kido would like it...no offence of course."

He chuckled, "Kido doesn't like anything! Her and her grumpy moods." But he soon switched back to seriousness. He sighed, "I think its best if we keep this a secret (y/n)." He rested his chin on my head, and his breath caused chills to go down my back.

I nodded, and gestured to my "house".

"The others are probably wondering whats taking so long. I should probably get my stuff together."

Shuuya unwrapped his arms and grabbed my hand as we walked in the cramped shack.

He scanned the walls that were filled with our drawings. Little scribble creatures with oddly long legs and what not were on most of them.

But one caught his attention. It was one hanging over the absurd pile of blankets I called a bed.

Two little stick figures holding hands were on it. (H/c) sticks of hair stuck out from one, and long stick eyelashes. The other one had brown hair in small lines all around the lopsided head. They were both labeled (y/n) and Shuuya, and they played in a scenery only existing in a memory. Bright green grass, with bigs trees and flowers. Huge birds and bees flew around them, but they didn't seem to mind. Backwards and odd shaped letters spelled out the words,

Friends forever

(Sorry so short :p)