Chapter 8

A backpack weighed me down along with a plastic grocery store bag filled to the brim. Shuuya held onto a briefcase filled with precious memories like drawings and utensils for it.
Shuuya also held onto another plastic bag filled with the only pairs of clothes I have.
We walked in a comfortable silence, occasionally brushing hands.

"Hey!" A gruff voice yelled down the street. I turned around to see- "Thats the brat that stole my wallet! Get her!"

Before Shuuya had time to ask I grabbed his hand and started running. I knocked over trash cans and anything in reach to make the path worse for the pursuers.

I shoved people out of my way and Shuuya laughed so much he could hardly run.

They were gaining on us, and Shuuya wasn't helping. I let go of his hand and started to run ahead.

"Don't worry!" I yelled over my shoulder. "I'll meet you at the base."

I swerved down an allyway, jumping over fences and obstacles despite the weight on my back. I eventually made my way a block down the opposite way loosing the fatasses chaseing me.

Now to find Shuuya, I thought as I made my way out of the cramped spaces.
Didn't we go down main street? Oh yeah, and passed the mall down this street and that one...
I eventually found the allyway we had gone down before and I hesitantly opened it.

Laughter erupted from inside.
"And guess what!? He started CHASEING her!!" I saw Shuuya on the couch rolling over clutching his stomach letting out hearty laughs. Seto laughed nervously seeing me standing there, face red.

"She just ditches me so I knock over a trash can and the dude chaseing her falls over and keeps rollin'!" He burst out in more laughter as Kido and Seto sit there stareing at me while I stand over Shuuya unaware I had been listening.

My face was bright red and I gave him a Kido stare, contemplateing if I should kill him.

Seto coughed catching his attention as he subtly tried to point behind him. Shuuya got the message and slowly looked behind him. Once he saw me he started to sweat and stuttered excuses. I cut him off,

"Shuuya, Im nice so Im going to let you choose how you want to die." I said quietly.
"I like her already." Kido said, makeing Shuuya gulp, his eyes ready wide.

He screamed makeing a run for his room but I followed in close pursuit. As he tried to close the door I held it open with my foot and slammed it open and closed before locking it.

He stood in the far corner cringing at every step I took closer to him. I looked at his flawless face a bit before flicking his nose lightly.
His eyelashes fluttered open revealing brown eyes the same as the hair that ran down his forehead.

"So I see your still merciful (y/n)." He said quietly before smiling.
I scoffed, "I was ever merciful?" He chuckled and held my face in his hand. I looked up at him and narrowed my eyes.

"Don't think you've gotten away that easy Shuuya." I said attacking his mouth leaving him speechless. He gave in and wove his hands through my hair pulling lightly.

I bit his bottem lip making him growl and stroke a finger down my neck. I shivered and move down to his neck licking from his collar bone to his jaw. I sucked on the pale smooth skin and bit marks. He gasped and bit his lip holding back a moan.

A loud knock pounded startleing both of us.
"(Y/n) please tell me you didn't actually kill him." Setos voice rang from the other side.

I laughed looking back at Shuuya his eyes shining with happiness.
"No, dont worry Seto I haven't killed him." I said as we made our way to the door.

"Yet.." I muttered under my breath.