Chapter 11

Kanos POV

I opened my eyes to find myself still in my clothes, my arm wrapped around (y/n) who still slept soundly. We had gotten home late having been out all night and couldn't wait to get changed before we fell asleep.

I sat up ruffling my hair into a presentable messy look. I stood up stretching and carefully opened her door so no suspicion could be created. Once the coast was clear, I stepped out and walked out and down the dim hall to the living room.

Without paying attention to anything else I headed to the kitchen. I shook some cerial into a bowl I pulled from the cabinet and once I had everything I flopped onto the couch. That's when I noticed.

Kido sat opposite of me her headphones plugged in and a serious look on her face. She had her bangs hanging down and she sighed. She finally noticed me there and hurriedly stopped her music, pulling out the earbuds.

"Kano its a little late for breakfast- its literally late in the afternoon."

Why did she seem so nervous, I thought and I shrugged causing her to give me a stern look.

 "I know you're going out again Kano, its the only explanation for how tired you are."

I hid my shocked expression with a smirk. "Why would you care about my sleeping schedule? Jeeze, you're not my mom- aw Kido," I sat up smiling. "Are  you worried about me?"    

Kido flushed trying to hide behind her hood. I began to worry myself, she wasn't acting herself and it was obvious. I spoke up to ask but she beat me to it.

"Shuuya, we need to talk." I sat there hidden but I was kinda scared. She only used my real name when she's serious.  I laughed, playing dumb. "Sure what's up?"

She tried to talk, but stuttered over her words and blushing, avoiding my eyes at all cost. I smirked again slightly laughing. This was ridiculous, what was doing this to her?

"GOD I cant take this anymore!!" She said sternly and suddenly her lips met mine. My eyes widened and I flushed bright red. My brain flared alarms and she pulled away, looking at me scared.

I didn't process anything correctly so I sat there dumbly.

"I-I'm sorry but d-do you like me back? Y-you don't need to say anything n-now. I n-need an answer though." She looked about ready to cry, and Kido ran into the hall and towards her bedroom.

I brushed my lips where she touched them with my hand. I felt my own face burning and I thought about how wrong everything about that felt. She was like my sister, I guess the fact we weren't exactly related by blood compelled her more to think like that. But I couldn't betray (y/n) like that.

She's the one I love... but I don't think we could keep our secret anymore.

Readers POV

I walked out into the living room to see Shuuya sitting looking off into space. I knew something was up so I slid next to him and hugged him from the side. I looked up to him and saw him smile. It was fake, and I could tell.

"Shuuya, what's going on you're acting weird." I said poking his cheek. He paused and didn't respond. I squinted my eyes at him until he noticed.

"What's that look for?" He said and laughed nervously. I sat up fully and frowned.

"You're trying to use your powers on me aren't you- and don't lie, I can tell." He opened his mouth and shut it again. I bit my bottom lip and looked away with a sigh.

"Here." He said suprising me as he grabbed my wrist, guiding me to the door. "I'll explain on the way out."

(a/n) OH SHIT WHAT?! HEHEHE