27.

[A/N: This is not exactly how I imagined Jessie; But this pretty much what she looks like xx]

I arrived at the party, wearing a red bomber jacket and a black skintight dress that clung to my body and ended mid thigh. My hair was tied up in a messy bun, even though it was styled specially for the occasion.

It was odd, everyone looked so different. So dressed up. I preferred being able to see everyones imperfections rather them all being hidden away.

I spent a while chatting to Ferne and Skylar, although it was a bit dry, given the tension that had built up between Duncan, Tony and Lady C.

Vicky walked in, grabbing a glass on champagne in each hand, us all cheering at her.

We ended up taking more selfies than we needed; and taking more drinks than we needed too. Well, the others did anyway. I stayed pretty sober, if I'm honest.

.

.

.

I walked back up to my hotel room somewhat earlier than most of the others.

Yvette, Ferne and I decided that we should get to sleep early since we had interviews to film in the morning.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep in seconds.

I was stood, In the middle of the jungle. Nobody was around, I was alone. I looked around nervously, spotting animals watching me in nearby trees. I felt something wrap around my leg, and saw the body of a snake tightening on my ankle. I watched as beetles crawled up my legs and arms, more and more snakes engulfing me. I couldn't breathe properly, and I felt as if a bug had crawled down my airway.

I woke up, screaming at the top of my lungs and grabbing onto the sheets, feeling myself sweating and my heart racing.

I spotted George, his hand on the doorframe, one hand on the door handle. He had a worried look plastered onto his face, his forehead creasing slightly and his lips forming a straight line.

My hair was in a messy bun, and I was wearing my Nike jumper and some Nike sweatpants, both in black.

"Are you alright?" He asked me, a nervous tone lacing through his voice. "Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine, why are you here?" I asked him, my body still feeling like it was in shock. I wasn't going to ask him to come and sleep next to me because I was scared, but I wouldn't be lying if I said I wanted him to; because the truth was, I did.

"I heard screaming coming from here. Want me to stay for a little bit?" He asked me cautiously, still looking at my face carefully, noting the fact that both of my hands were still shaking.

I don't know why that short dream stirred me up that much— I mean, I'd had dreams much worse in the past.

"If you want" I offered, my voice shaking as I spoke. "I need some water"

"I'll get you some" He nodded as he walked into my room, letting the door close with a clicking noise.

We was so considerate aw.

George reappeared with a small glass of water. I crossed my legs and sat up, taking it from his hand and sipping it slowly. "I think I'm alright now" I nodded.

I nodded back understandingly. "Do you want me to leav—"

"—Please don't" I bit my lip.

"Okay" He responded as he sat down next to me.

"Okay" I repeated.

I felt as if I wouldn't be able to sleep for a while, and that wasn't because I had a nightmare, if you know what I'm saying; wink wink.

Okay, of course I'm joking.

[A/N: Or is she ;)))))))]