1. Yugyeom

This is for my lovely friend, Angel! Agiya! I hope you like this! Im sorry if its not good.. Thank you for everything agiya~

___________________________________________________________________________

It was a chilling, cold night of Christmas, Yugyeom told you to wait for him outside of your house because he wanted to took you on a date. You've already waited for him for about 30 minutes until he came. He came out from his car and open the door for you.

"Agiya, I'm sorry, I'm very late am I?" Scratching his neck.

"Nah.. It's okay.." Giving him a warm smile and got inside the car.

"So where are we going?" He didn't answer you, he only gave you a peek on the cheeks. You both drove peacefully until you arrived at your destination.

"Remember this place?" He pull his seatbelt away and got out of the car. It was a place you were familiar with but don't really remember what it was since it looked like a abandone store. Yugyeom opened the door for you and grab your hand.

"This is where we met, Angel.." Taking you out of his car. 

'Aahh.. Yes.. This place..'  You thought.

-Flashback-

"What kind of flower are you searching for, sir?" Asking gently to a man who was looking at the flowers.

He looked up. "Can I get--" Both of you froze, looking at each other. Your heatbeat pumping so hard. The gentleman reach his hand out. 

"I'm Kim Yugyeom.." 

You felt butterflies in your stomach as you reach out to shake his hand. "I-Im.. Angel.." 

"Angel.. It suit a beautiful face like you.." Touch your cheek carelessly.

You put his hand away. "Yugyeom sshi, I am not suppose to have skin ship with our costumers.." Looking around to make sure your manager was not there. "Oh, mian.. Then would you like to meet me tomorrow? Here, my number." He hand you a little piece of card writing his name, phone number and adress. 

"Y-Yugyeom sshi..!" You called out but it was too late, he was already far away.

-End Flashback-

"Yea.. This was where we fell in love.." You smile happily looking at your old flower shop that now look like its gonna collapes. Yugyeom turn your head to face his. "I really fell for you that time.." You blushed at his statement and looked away.

"Have you forgotten?" Yugyeom took out a small box out of his pocket. "Its our anniversary!"

'Oh shit! I was too busy to realize that..'  You thought as you bite your lips.

You turn to Yugyeom to apologise when he suddenly knee down. He opened the small box he took out few minutes ago and you saw a ring tucked in it. You froze as you were too speechless to say or do anything.

"Umm.. Angel.. Will you stay and be mine forever..? I promise I'll take care of you!" You chuckle at his cuteness and smile brightly. "Yes Kim Yugyeom..! I'll be yours!" You cheered and hug him tightly as he was still in his pose. 

You held your wedding the following week, wearing a white dress; sexy laced on the upper cut and a plain flow on the tail (You can change the dress if you want ^^), with Yugyeom wearing a very delicate black suit, white shirt as the inner and a red tie neatly tied around his neck.

(Im sorry I have to skip the part where Yugyeom and you offically get married, I dont know anything about it, Im really sorry *bow*)

That night, both of you decided to sleep at a hotel near where the house you both should be living in. You just came out from the bathroom after taking shower and saw Yugyeom sleeping. You settle everything and went to lay down next to him.

"Yeobo.. Mianhae.. I cant tell you that I have dementia.. I will soon forget everything.. But I promise before I leave, we will make precious memories..." Kissing his forehead gently.

- 4 months later-

You were suppose to go back to your house but you forget where it was. Since you have dementia, a sickness were you will forget everything  every single day.  Thankfully Yugyeom came by the road where you were walking.

"Jagiya.. What are you doing here?" Yugyeom open the door of his car for her.

"Wait.. Who are you..?" You examine his face. You felt like you knew him because he look familiar.

"Its me jagi.. Whats wrong with you?" Holding your hand.

"Do I know you?"

"Angel, its me, Kim Yugyeom, your husband!"

"My husband..?"

"Whats wrong with you?!" 

Yugyeom couldnt take it anymore and pull you inside his car. 'You've been acting like this since you both came to live in our new house!! What happened to you Angel?!'. Yugyeom knew you were hiding something from him but he had no idea what was it.

Yugyeom drove you to the hospital and rush you to see the doctor. You were still confuse that time, didnt understand the situation you were in. Yet you saw the pain on Yugyeom face, feeling guilty about it.

"Ne, Mr and Mrs Kim, what brings you here?" The doctor asked gently.

"She's been acting strange. She keeps forgetting everything, doctor nim" Yugyeom explained.

"Forgetting everything you say?" The doctor gave the couple a serious look.

After seeing the doctor, Yugyeom took you again to the old flower shop where you used to work. Yugyeom told you to sit down on the stairs and hold your hands as he remember everything what he was told.

"Yugyeom sshi, your wife is suffering a rare sickness called dementia. She will eventually forget everything even the things she does in everyday life. Theres also a chance that she will forget everything, everything including her family and you.." 

Those words from the doctor kept on playing Yugyeom's mind. You saw tears falling from his face, the pain he was suffering after knowing your illness.

"I wont let this stop us! I will still love you even if one day you will forget me Angel! I promise you!" He yelled as he embrace you tightly.

AAAAAAHHHHH!!! OMG!! This is my first time!! Was it nice agiya? Is it okay?? Please tell me what you think about this one! I hope its not boring or anything! Please do support me yeorobun!