8. Chanyeol (part 2 of no. 2)

I hope you dont mind I use my name for this one. If you dont like it just change the name. Im sorry *bow*

___________________

'Maybe I have already fall for him'

A silent of awkwardness fell as the driver take both of you to your destination. You play your fingers and bite your lips, feeling unusual with the awkwardness. Usually both you would bickering with each other even it is something that doesnt really matter but that time, you both were just staring blankly at something pointless. 

"Young Master, would you like to get some drinks before going to the palace?" The driver said, breaking the silents.

"Uumm.. Do you want to drink Yuna?" He turn to your side and smile.

"S-sure... Why not.." You replied as you continue playing your fingers. You felt his stares and turn to see if he was really staring at you and yes, those eyes were really locked to yours.

"What do you want Young Master?"

"Just to hot chocolate and please make it quick." He order the driver with his eyes still locked with yours.

The driver went out as Chanyeol made his way to your lips, connecting his with yours. You didnt hesitate and instead you wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer to you. You felt his big hands on your waist, putting you on his lap. 

"Why didnt you just confess to me..?" You asked as soon as both of lips seperated.

"Cause Im scared that you wont accept me and Im scared that my parents wont bless our relationship.." Putting his head on your shoulder, snuggling.

"Wait... Why am I going to the palace and what are you honestly..?" You lift his head from your shoulder and cup his face, making his cheeks squished.

"Uumm.. Because I told my parents that I have feelings for you and I want them to know and get closer to you so you can be my wife sooner after we graduate~" He said with his nose rubbing on yours. "Oh Im a son of a famous fashion designer and a famous chef in L.A, my parents are related to one of the royal people in L.A so yea.. And I know Im the MOST handsome boy in school and if the girls find out about me dating you.. You'll get hurt.." He pout and stroke your hair.

You look at his actions and stayed silent while thinking of what he said until you realized that he was planing to date and marry you. 

"Wait, Chanyeol, I cant do this.. I-I.. I cant marry you.." You push him aside gently and open the door.

"Yuna wait! Please!" He stopped you by the wrist.

"Chanyeol, you are from a royal family and I am just a normal citizen, plus I dont intent to marry anyone after graduate or in the future.. Im really sorry.." You pull back your hand from his grip and got outside, closing the door.

"Yuna! Yuna!!" You heard him scream followed by the sound of the door closing as you walked away. "YUNA PLEASE!!" 

You start to run with your heals and dress. 'Thank god Im wearing a short dress! Now escape!' You ran as fast as you can with your legs leading the way. You knew he was following you but you didnt really care cause you knew if you marry him, you can ruin your life since he's a royalty or a prince?. You gasps for air as your legs got tired, making your 

"Yuna!!" He ran quickly to you. "Are you okay?" Lifting your head to face him. "Dont come near me please Chanyeol.." You push him away and tried to get up. "Please dont deny your feelings Yuna! I know deep inside you really want to be with me!"

"I have a crush on Jaebum okay?!" You confessed loudly.

"What?" He said simply.

You didnt reply him and just got up, walking away again. Though you felt the pain in your feet, all you wanted was just to go away from him. But honestly you cant, you already fall him, you need him, you love him.

"Young master!" His driver came and your turn around. "Princess, are you okay? Why are you and Young master here?" The driver came to you helping you walk. "Take her to the car, we are gonna be late." Chanyeol command coldly looking at the driver. "Yes Young master." 

You were silent on the way to the car, with the driver helping you walk and Chanyeol leading the way. You didnt want to hurt him anymore so you obeyed him and agree to meet his parents. The driver open the car's door and you made you way in. Chanyeol on the other side, made a phone call, which you though was a call for his parents. 

"Princess, do you want to see the doctor? Oh and I have provide you some extra heals, here." He gave the new heals to you and smile. "Will you be alright?"

"Yes, I will and I can see the doctor after, thank you for your concern.." You bow your head and grab the heals. By then, Chanyeol came in with a straight face. You felt the shivers along your spine looking at his cold expression.

"Sir Lee, dad said he cancel the meeting and he replace it tomorrow, for now, take us back to the mansion."

"Yes Young master."

______

You arrived at the mansion few minutes after. The driver, or Mr Lee, opened the door for you and again help you make your way inside the mansion until Chanyeol stopped him. "I'll take care of her, you can call Junmyeon and the others to meet me here." Mr Lee nob at his words and walked back to the car to park it. 

"Chanyeol.." You look up to him who was helping you with his arm wrapped around yours. 

"What?" He said coldy.

"Can I go back home?" 

"Not until tomorrow."

"But..-"

He kissed you --a bitter sweet one- before you can even finish your words. You didnt deny it and look into his eyes. They were full passion and love. He deepen the kiss as you close you eyes. You touch his heartbeat, it was beating fast. His hands was on your cheeks, warming them. 

He broke the kiss and locked his eyes on yours. He hold your hand that was on his chest with his other hand on your cheek. "They are beating for you.." His tone was gentle and sweet. "Why are you running away from this? Because Im a royalty?" 

'I will never get tired of his sweet tone'

"I dont know.. Im just scared.." You hide yourself on his chest, hugging him tight. You felt him comforting you with his warm, loving hands stroking your hair. You never felt this kind of comfort for years. You felt like heavens has finally sent a gift you've been wish after all those painful years living without your love ones especially when you're the only child in the family. 

"Cant we stay like this, Yuna?" He lift your head. His thumb was rubbing your cheeks as you realise you were crying in his embrace. 

"I love you.. I.. I really.." You sob like a little child which Chanyeol though was really adorable. "I love you too my princess~" Kissing your temple. 

"I really love you~!"

_____________

I hope you enjoy this update, please do comment and suggest if I need to continue this part, and also suggest what imagine should I do next!

I have another account which I'll be working with my twin, Agiyaa~ (moonnightlight17) Please do follow and support us on that account like you support us on our personal accounts. We'll be making stories together, so please look forward~!

Lots of love~

-Yuna