5. Bambam

This is for you Nicole, I hope you'll like it sweetheart~ :) I hope you all will enjoy it too~ *hearts*

_____________ 

"Nicole, sweetie.. We need to talk .." Your mother said softly.

"What about mom?" You cling your arm on your mother's.

"I arrange a marriage, with my friend's son.." She tried to give a smile but failed because she knows you wont like an arranged marriage.

"WHAT?!" You screamed, letting your mother's arm go harshly.

"Dear listen, I-"

"DO YOU EVEN LOVE ME?! I MEAN SERIOSL-"

"ITS BAMBAM, BABY!" Your mother yelled and cup your face.

"What..? You mean..." Your eyes went widen at your mother's words. 'Thats ridiculous..' You told yourself mentally.

"Yes, that Bambam you used to love during high school~" Giving you a warm peek on the cheeks. You smile widely like an idiot.

"Am I really gonna marry Bambam?"

"Yes baby, you will~" Pinching your cheek happily.

______

"So, Nicole, do you agree with marrying my son?" Bambam's father spoke.

"Yes, yes I agree marrying your son, sir." Giving the elder a sweet smile and glance at your fiance, who was sitting at the opposite side, smiling happily.

You both were given time to talk to each other so Bambam took you to his favourite place; The garden.

"I cant believe Im marrying you Nicole~" He said excitedly.

"I cant believe it too! I mean I was angry at first but when mommy said it was you who Im marrying.. I just.." You sigh happily and smile.

"I love you.. Did you know that?" Bambam interlace his fingers with yours.

"Geojismal.." You pfft-ed at his words.

"Look into my eyes do I look like Im lying?" He turn your face to meet his and look into your eyes. "Please tell me that you love me back.."

"You idiot!" Hitting his chest. "I had liked you since high school.." Wrapping your arms around his neck. "And I think I have fallen for you.." Connecting your forehead with his. 

"I love you Bamboo~"

"Hey, thats mean.. But I love you more Nicole~"

_______

You were just going to work, you wanted Bambam to send you but he's busy helping his father with his company so you had to go alone. You walk along the streets with your earpiece on, playing your favourite songs. As you walk, you spot a familiar car, with familiar faces inside of it.

'Is that Byunbooty's car...?' You thought.

The car got closer and stop a few inch away from you. The driver's door was open and the driver came out. 

"Hey Nicole!" 

You look closely and saw his face clearly. 'It is Byunbooty..'

"Mr Byun~" You said playfully and bow.

"Yah! Are you mocking me?" He run up to you and mess your hair. "Where are you heading early in the morning, baby girl?" 

"I have a job remember? Im going to work of course~" You punch his arm, teasing him in a cute way.