10. Baekhyun (ft. Chen)

God, give us the reason youth is wasted on the young,

Its hunting season and the lambs are on the run,

Searching for meaning,

Are we all lost stars, trying to light up the dark?

I thought I saw you out there crying, 

And I thought I heard you call my name,

I thought I heard you out there crying,

Are we all lost stars, trying to light up the dark?

You heard a boy singing to your favourite song on the rooftop while you secretly hiding and listing to his voice. You knew his voice sounded familiar but you didnt remember who was it belong to. You peek to see the person and no one was there. You sneak out from your hiding place and look around.

"Hmm.. I wonder who was that.." You said as you sat down.

"Its me, who are you and what are you doing here?" A male voice spoke, making you turn to his direction.

You were startle by his sudden act and stood up. "I-Im (y/n), and this is my place.." You bit your lips, nervously glancing at the male. The male took some steps forward and got closer to your face. He took your chin and lift your head up to make eye contacts. 

"You're beautiful. How long have you been hiding?" He asked coldly.

"F-few minutes ago.. W-when you started to s-sing.." You mumbled while look at him.

"So you heard me sing huh?" You glance at his tongue licking his bottom lip and made eye contact again. "Do me a favor, since you've heard me sing, be my girl in return."

You shocked your head and pushed him away. "Are you out of your mind?!" You yelled. 

"Whoa girl, calm your tits down! Its not like Im gonna do anything, I just want you to be my girl for a while, you know have some fun together, and maybe we will end up well..." He shrug and smiled. You saw his cheeky smile which made your stomach fluttered. Sighing, you agreed to be his girl. 

"Come here jagi~" He took your wrist and pull you into his embrace. "You're mine for now, arraseo?" He brushed your hair with a very sweet smile on his face. "Im Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun." You smiled at him and snuggle on his chest. 

'Wait why am I falling for this? Heck get your sense back girl!'

"Are you going to class after lunch babe?" He sat down and place you on his lap, facing him. You shook you head. "Jongdae oppa told me that the History teacher is not coming so I might as well skip." 

Your phone suddenly rang, slipping your hand into your pocket. 'Strange, why is Jongdae oppa calling me..' You stare at your phone blankly looking at the contact number. 

"Arent you gonna answer that, baby girl?" Baekhyun asked while stroking your hair. "Ne.. I'll be back okay?" You smile and answer the phone while walking away to the rooftop door.

"Yah! (y/n)! Jigeum eodiya?" Your buddy asked in a concern tone.

"Im at the rooftop as usual oppa, whats wrong?" You reply.

"Okay! Dont go anywhere!"

"I wont oppa.." You chuckled at his cute acts. Well, he is your overprotective buddy.

You hung up and slip your phone back to your pocket. "Everything alright there, jagiya?" You heard Jongdae called out. You ran to him and sat back on his lap. "Yea~ Everything is fine Baekhyun ah.." You pinch his cheeks and laugh as he gave you a sulking glance.