Koga X Reader

Your friends with koga the wolf tribe leader. But your also sad that he is getting marry. What do you do ? you have no idea what to do or to say.

Time skip

The day before he was marry he ask you to go on walk. Your replied was well of course i will you couldnt stop staring at him for a hour has past koga on the other hand told you that he didnt want to be marry not to the girl. He was sad because you on the other hand look away from him.

You had a sad look and started to cry. Koga grabed your hand and said I dont love her I love my best friend which is you he said.

You look at him in shock what do i say or do. Well he pulled you into a hug and said please dont cry. You hug him back and you said i love you to koga.

Koga replied by saying if you love me then poof it. You have no idea what to do so you blushed and looked down. He gentley lifted you chin up and kissed your lips and layed you down while he was on top of you. He gentley kisses your lips and started biting you neck leaving bite marks.

As you moan and groan asking for more you take you shirt off and aloud him to feel your soft breast. Your face turn red so you took your bra off and looked away a bit. Koga said in a soft voice your so cute when you blush. As you giggles and started to moan more he took off his furr thing while you take off yours.

He pins you down hard and he this might hurt. You replied i dont care. He slowly sticks his dick inside of you and you cry of it hurt a little he cover your mouth with his hand and started thrusting you hard and harder you couldnt help but scream and moan at the same time till he stop for a second and *cums inside of you and fell next to you

Koga replied i love you
And you replied back i love you too.

Thanks remenber please dont judge my gammer.