Zero X Reader

Anime: Vampire knight

You and zero been dating for a while now you keep sneaking off to a room where no one would see you together. You wanted to show how much you loved him and you wanted him more then amything in the world once you reach the room and walked in you started to undress yourself as Zero came up to you from behind unzipping his pants and placing his cock between your legs moving back and forth as he grab on of your breast and squeeze it then kissing your lips his suddenly pull your panties down and started to stick his cock up in your pussy your couldnt help but moan but he covered your mouth and began to thrust hard then he push you down on the table and lifted up one of your legs and place it in again thrusting again hard you couldnt help but moan and hard a red face while he untie your bra and began to suck on your tit. You felt something go inside you as he pulled himself out little white stuff came out.
You got little angry. "zero what if i get pregnant you idiot " you shouted but he clam you down with a kiss on your lips.
"Chill out I'll get a job and support you both because I love you more then anything he said in a serious tone then kisses you again. But you smiled and kissed him back.