Christmas Cookies

Here's the 3rd Preference! Btw you will be Ages 3-6 in this!

Calum: (Age 4)

You were bored and had nothing to do. You started craving cookies which gave you an idea. "CALLY PALLY!" You scream looking for your older brother Calum. It had been 4 excruciating months since you last saw him and your parents and Mali couldn't bare to see you so sad and neither could Calum. "Yea (y/n)?" He asked when you got to his room. "Can we make cookies?" You ask as innocent as you could. He nodded. "Yea." He says saving his game and shutting the PlayStation 3 off. He picks you up and takes you downstairs to the kitchen. You giggle as he sets you on the counter. "We need the book of food Calwum." you say swinging your feet back and forth. He smiles and grabs the cookbook flipping to the sugar cookie page. Both you and Calum loved making sugar cookies during the Christmas time. He grabbed the ingredients for it and set them on the counter. After he got the ingredients for the cookies he told you what to put in the bowl and so you did. Minutes later the sugar cookies were complete and ready to decorate. You made Christmas trees, reindeer, Santas, Snowmen. Next thing you know you were out like a light.

Ashton: (Age 5)
So. You, Lauren, Harry and Ashton loved making Christmas Cookies together. You had a process for this. Ashton would get the ingredients and put the cookies in the oven, Harry would put it in the bowl, Lauren and you would mix the ingredients together. It's just how it went. Ever since you were able to help make cookies. You go over to your older sister and asked to mix so she lets you and you mix it and put it on a cookie sheet."Okay it's ready for the oven Ashy." you tell your older brother. He smiles and puts the sheet in the oven. "Now we wait." He says. You nod and play with your dolls. Minutes later Ash takes the cookies out and let's them cool. Once they are cooled you decorated them.

Luke: (Age 3)

Since it's just you and Luke at the house now. You decided to make Christmas Cookies together and this can only be a thing between you and Luke. Your mum and dad are not allowed to get involved. Just you and Luke.   So when your parents went out on a date Luke decided that it was time to make cookies. "(y/n)!" He called from the kitchen. "Yesh. Lukey?" You ask as you toddle into the kitchen. "Time to make cookies!" He says. "YAY! COOKIES!" You scream in excitement. He sets you on top of the counter as he grabs the ingredients for the cookies.  Once he got the ingredients he grabbed his phone and started playing 'The Strays' by Sleeping With Sirens which happened to be your favorite SWS song. You start singing and Luke smiles and sings with you.  Once you were done with it you and Luke ate some of them and drank hot chocolate till bed time.

Mikey (Age 6)

Since you and Mikey were the only children your parents ever had Michael had decided to make Christmas cookies with you every year.  As you would every year, you ran into Mikey's man cave and jumped on him telling him that it was that time of year again. He got you off of him and into the kitchen. Michael's cooking skills have gotten better over the years that's a for sure thing. He smiles as he gets the ingredients for the cookies. You guys made the cookies and once they were cooled down you decorated them.  "Look Mikey!" you say holding a cookie that looked like a tree. "That's a very pretty tree (y/n)." He says with a smile. Once you finish decorating the cookies you take one and run off to Mikey's man cave with him following. "Hey come back here." He says chasing you. You laugh and sit on the couch eating the cookie. He smiles and cuddles you when you finish eating the cookie trying to get you to sleep.

********************************************************************************************

HEY GUYS SO AS YOU MAY KNOW THAT I DID NOT POST ANYTHING YESTERDAY EXCEPT AN AUTHORS NOTE BECAUSE YESTERDAY WAS NOT MY DAY. SO YEA HERE YOU ARE!

LOVE YOU GUYS!

~ALLIE