He comes home for Christmas (Malum)

You are all 5 years old

Mikey:
You pout as you look out the window. You've been waiting there for hours for Mikey to come home. When he left for tour he promised you that he would be home for Christmas. You sighed and started crying because you hadn't talked to him in weeks. "MUMMY!" You cried as you sat by the window. Your mum runs to you and holds you. "It'll be okay (y/n)." she tells you. "Mikey p-promised that he w-would be home f-for Christmas Mummy. He promised and he's not here." you cried. All your mother could do is hold you. Michael was surprising  you with something so he would be a while. Your mum called him and handed the phone to you but all you got was his voicemail. "You've reached Michael. Sorry I can't get to my phone. It's either dead or I'm busy and if it's my baby sister sorry I'll call you back. Bye." Then it beep. You cried and told him to answer it immediately as he got the message. You hung up and handed your mum her phone and she took you up to your room so you could sleep but you shook your head. "I wanna sleep in M-Mikey's room." you cried. She nodded and took you to Michael's room where she changed you into one of Mikey's band shirts that lingered his cologne. You smiled and lied in his bed knowing that he'll be home when you wake up and he was.

Calum:

You kept looking at Mali's phone waiting for Calum to call but he never did. "Mali" you cried. Mali ran to you and held you till you fell asleep. Next thing you know you were woken up to two strong arms holding you. You look up and see your big brother Calum. "Cally."you cried as he held you calming you down so that you don't get a headache or get sick.  That's how you stayed the entire night with your big brother and your big sister.