Chapter 6-

Song for the chapter :

Blackbear - Idfc ( Tarro Remix )

Some lyrics :

Tell me pretty lies, Look me in the face
Tell me that you love me, Even if it's fake. Cause I don't fucking care at...all.
You been out all night I don't know where you been, You slurring all your words, Not making any sense
But I don't fucking care...at all.

Cause I have hella feelings for you
I act like I don't fucking care
Like they ain't even there
Cause I have hella feelings for you
I act like I don't fucking care
Cause I'm so fucking scared
I'm only a fool for you
And maybe you're too good for me I'm only a fool for you
But I don't fucking care at all
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Natsu's POV -

"I need to talk to you." Gray said through the phone with a serious tone.

"Well?" I responded back as to what's happening. "The reason I couldn't go to your house last night was because I had to get my claim.."

"Mhm keep going." I say back as I hear him sigh. "Well first of all she's really energetic and talks in third person and I'm not sure if I picked the right girl.." He said quietly as I chuckled.

"Did you feel something when you saw her?" I asked him as it took him time To respond. "Well yeah."

"Then she's the one... Trust me." I say to him truthfully. "Okay thanks man. Also I was wondering since we didn't yesterday, if you want to go to a coffee shop near by and we can bring our claims?" He said as I thought about it.

Hm why not.

"Sure...il meet you there in 10 minutes?" I say reassuringly as I heard a 'Mhm' through the phone line and hung up right after.

"What's up?" Lucy asked giving me a curious expression. "One of my friends/ gang members invited us to a coffee shop near by so we can meet." I say the plan to her as she stands up and starts heading towards the bedroom.

"Okay il go change!" She mentioned as I chuckle and lean against my chair. I didn't need to change since I already did when I needed to buy the pancake ingredients at the store.

This time she took faster to change then last time, she had on the white long pullover that covered her rear, light wash ripped skinny jeans and some white normal flats to match, including her hair was in a messy bun.
I chuckle quietly to myself, I honestly thought she looked adorable.

"What's so funny?" She asked innocently as I grabbed a pair of car keys, but went with a different car this time. "Nothing," I lied and she had a pouting face.

I chose my sparkling black 2015 Convertible. Lucy of course was dazed by it like how she was with my other cars. 

She climbed in and her eyes sparkled in amusement. I shake my head with a small laugh and start the car, heading straight for the coffee shop since I was 7 minutes away.

Luckily right when we got there, gray was getting out of his car as well, with a girl following behind him.

I got out as well and went over to Lucy's side and opened her door for her like a gentlemen. She had a bit of a shocked expression when I opened the door for her but she got out and thanked me quietly.

Me and gray greeted each other as we shook our hands together firmly. "Gray meet," before I can finished my sentence I turn around and face Lucy as she got the sign and stepped in front of me. "Lucy." I added as she smiles politely and gray smiled back.