Chapter 11

Lucy's POV

"What time is our flight?" I asked Natsu anxiously.

"2:45, its 1:37 , we can leave now if you'd like." He offered with a smile and a small shrug.

My emotions were extremely heightened due to the fact that i was really excited, gosh i'm 19 and i'm acting like a child who just ate a whole bag of candy. However, I'm also sort've scared? What if i end up losing Natsu?! What if he just gets into reckless fights?

I covered my mouth with my hand slightly and giggled just at the thought of him punching one of the people who dress up as disney characters, maybe Mickey Mouse or poor old Pluto.

I'm 100% sure my face was all pink from laughing, causing Natsu to stare at me as if I were the crazy one in the relationship.

«•»

My heeled combat boots were hitting against the creme marble airport floor that was packed with a lot of people, We made it through security with no problems at all, having to learn our new fake names with Natsu calling me "Lucile".

Also, a lot of people kept bumping into us, Natsu being the over tempered child he is, would either growl or curse at everyone who did, this guy nearly pushed me over and i had to hold Natsu back from going crazy.

"Nats- or whatever, you need to calm down." i mentioned to him, hoping it would knock some sense into him.

"i'm sorry I know it's just... I want this to be perfect." he said, whispering the last part. It caused me to smile.

"I love you." he reminded me as i nodded and wrapped my arms around his right arm, hurdling closer to him.

An extremely gorgeous blonde was standing in front of our boarding plane doors, causing the end of my lip to twitch slightly. She was really pretty, too pretty. My insecurity level went up like 40 levels, my shoulders slumping with it.

"Please hand me your tickets and Passports." she had smiled, flashing her perfectly built white teeth. But i'm pretty sure Natsu didn't even look at her.

The girl slightly frowned, biting the bottom of her lip. I knew she found Natsu attractive, i mean hell, Who Wouldn't? She obviously wanted his attention and it made me fill up with an awful, disgraceful feeling...

Jealously.

"Uh excuse me sir, could you look at me for a moment?"

Ah. What a Clever Bitch.

Natsu lazily looked up at her , seeming pretty annoyed of her presence. Her green eyes met his, sending him a smile but Natsu didn't return it.

Instead,

He brought his attention to me and kissed my forehead softly. Tightly squeezing my waist.

When I looked at the girl she looked like she was about to explode with pure anger. She was fuming. sending me a intimidating glare, but I really didn't have the time to care.

"Can you not stare at my girlfriend?" Natsu said with his eyebrows slightly raised, technically screaming with both pride and authority.

Her eyes had widened, gulping down the rest of her dignity. She quickly passed us our passports back and motioned for us to go through the doors.

I made sure that before we had entered, to give her a large smirk. She had just huffed and faced back to the people patiently waiting in front of her.

"Who knew my luce could be a bitch." Natsu teased, Sending me a small but passionate kiss on the lips.

"In my honest opinion, she deserved it." i said with no regrets whatsoever.

"Oh i see, My Kitten is Jealous." He cooed, causing me to scoff.

"Like hell."

"Hm, sure, whatever you saaay." he dragged the last word, me wanting to push him out the window and hoping he'd fall face front on the hard cement outside.

"I don't mind honestly, i would do the same if a boy even tried to conversate with you."

"That's pretty obvious."

"I would do anything for you, i would even carry you over a sea of fire if i had to. Anything." he said with a slight smirk.

"Natsu just so you know, i do care about you..." i sighed, intertwining my hand with his as we sat down in our seats. "But i wouldn't mind dumping you in a well full of needles, if i had the chance."

He laughed, shaking his head cutely as his hair ruffled. "I would surely hope so."

"Ya know, i can actually feel my heart beating against the bones of my ribcage." He mentioned while i leaned against his check and heard his heartbeat going rapidly in speed.

"You need to calm down." I Joked with a small giggle.

He wrapped his arms around me and buckled in my seat belt.

"We have 2 Hours till we get there, you can sleep if you want." he suggested, i agreed and layed my head against his shoulder. Falling asleep in a quick second.

"I love you....so much." i heard him say before i had completely fallen asleep.

My dreams were filled with levy and how she's going to live with Gajeel. As from the story natsu had told me,, it seemed that gajeel had loved Isami very much.. sounding like he'd never hurt her. but you really never know.

Natsu had hurt me before- not really a lot but just the most of his punishments. Natsu claims its just what they have to do when they have to teach us lessons but i know levy's smart enough not to escape. hopefully.

I only want Gajeel to Treat levy right.. that's all.

You know... I'm kinda glad Natsu is what you say, a bit 'rough around the edges'. I know he can protect me and will protect me at all cost, but his sweet and caring side is just to die for. Being apart of the most powerful gang has its natural ups and downs, thus we are at the top, meaning we're the strong. However, that puts us as a much bigger target from the others .

I'm glad Natsu and Gajeel had made up, Hopefully the East and South gang can work together. Also that they'd never get into a fight again cause I'd probably not be able to see Levy at all and that would be unfortunate.

"Kitten..?" I heard Natsu say to me in a hushed voice.

I groaned quietly and ignored him, I wanted to enjoy my nap. Well i just wasn't ready to get up.

"C'mon princess, we've landed."

I had fluttered my eyes open to see that my head was in the crook of Natsu's Neck.

"I'm up-" i said annoyed but got up from the seat with Natsu, him grabbing both our suitcases and declined my offer to help him.

We had made it outside pretty fast and i was glad, the warm breeze was soothing, leaving my mouth slightly opened.

"You're going to catch flies honey" He said and put 2 fingers under my chin, shutting my mouth close with a gentle force.

"So where are we going?" i asked curiously.

"To Disney!" He said with the voice of a 9 year old child, skipping towards a taxi.

Maybe and hopefully, this trip was going to be amazing, and I would have nothing to worry about...

Right?

________________

Chapter posted :

May 2nd

11:57 PM