Chapter 8-

Song for the chapter :
Miss.jackson - Panic! At the disco

Lyrics :

Climbing out the back door, didn't leave a mark, No one knows it's you Miss Jackson......
Found another victim But no one's gonna find Miss Jackson, Jackson, Jackson
~
You put a sour little flavor in my mouth now, You move in circles hoping no one's gonna find out
But we're so lucky, Kiss the ring and let 'em bow down.....Looking for the time of your life (ain't always gonna find out)

A pretty picture but the scenery is so loud, A face like heaven catching lighting in your nightgown,
But back away from the water, babe, you might drown- The party isn't over tonight (lighting in your nightgown)

He-eyy, Where will you be waking up tomorrow morning?
He-eyy, Out the back door Goddamn
But I love her anyway
I love her anyway
I love her anyway
Out the back door Goddamn
But I love her anyway

Miss Jackson
Miss Jackson
Miss Jackson
Are you nasty?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Natsu's POV -

And Ear piercing scream filled the house...

The scream belonged to Lucy.

I was about to race up to the room until an unfamiliar person grabbed me from behind and put a gun to my head. I couldn't escape.

Gajeel laughed with an evil tone and crossed his arms. "You've always been this stupid, haven't you Dragneel?" He said as I glared at him, with rage spreading inside of me.

I held my gun firmly and remembered about my special weapon. I brought two of my fingers to my lips and made a loud whistle sound as I heard the scurrying feet of Bones, Fang, and Axel, including happy ran into the living room as gajeels eyes widen.

I heard happy hiss and all 4 animals
Jump on the guy behind me and pinned him to the ground, taking him off of me.

And then it was only me and Gajeel left. "Why are you doing this?" I growled. "You fucking know why!" He snapped. "I didn't kill her! You don't know shit about what happened!" I yelled.

"I saw her lifeless, blood covered body at your feet!" He responded as his hands form into a fist. "I didn't shoot her! She ran into your house with tears in her eyes and someone else shot her!" I mentioned.

"I came over to discuss about our gangs and she was there! She was dead before I even got there!" I exclaimed

"I loved her and you fucking knew that!" He yelled back, lunging at me, having a tight grasp on me.

"And don't worry, Lucy will feel the pain way worse than isami." He said smirking, and throwing a punch at my nose, feeling the blood run down.

"What are you doing to her!" I scream as I push him down and ran up to the room, throwing the door open and saw Lucy pinned against the wall by a man with a weird type of orange hair and wearing blue glasses. He had his lips on her neck as she struggled to push him off.

(A/N : if you still haven't noticed, the guy is loke 😂)

She had a bruise on her face and a small one on her arm. I dropped my gun and my eyes turned into slits as I went over to them and grabbed the guy by his collar, ripping him off of her.

I turned him to face me and threw a punch at him, with all my force, punching him over and over again, adding a stomach kick as he started coughing up blood from his weakened body. He was already on the floor as my foot crashed into his face, I threw my punches at his jaw and throwing one last hard kick onto his stomach.