That kid

Just a heads up!! I'm a TERRIBLE AUTHER!!don't judge. And all kids in this story, unless I say otherwise are 16, almost 17. Alois being the oldest, Ciel second oldest.

A lonely boy, feet dragging, walks to school. He wore a purple sweater to cover the deep cuts all over his arms and chest, a pair of worn out skinny jeans, and some beat up old sneakers. He was terribly underweight for a 16 year old boy. That boy was Alois Trancy. He continued to drag his feet until he stopped and sighed Alois walked into the school. As usual, many kids stared and laughed or gave him disapproving looks.

Alois kept his eyes on the floor as he walked to his locker. Little did he know there was a certain blue haired boy walking directly toward him, neither of the boys paying attention.

~Alois's P.O.V.~

Great. Another day at school. The living hell. I thought while I walked down the hall toward my locker, staring at the ground. I pumped into someone and staggered back, looking up.

"Watch where your going bitch!"

Ciel yelled. Making his friends laugh. I looked at him with fear in my eyes. Ciel was the most popular and rich kid in the school. Even more popular than the older kids.

"I-I'm sorry..."

I whispered and carefully worked the lock on my locker. I opened it and put away my stuff, including my brown paper lunch bag and a quarter for a water bottle they sell in the cafeteria. Ciel smirked and snatched the money from me.

"This is pathetic. Not even worth stealing but I guess it's better than nothing."

He shrugged and stuffed the quarter into his pocket. The bell rang and I started to panic. Shit! One more tardy and I'm toast!

"E-excuse me.."

I whispered and tried to go around him. But sadly, I failed. His friends formed a circle around me, trapping me. There wasn't anybody in the halls so I was basically dead meat. Ciel threw me up against the locker and pinned me there.

" And where do you think your going?"

He spat. I gulped.

"T-to class. So I'm not late."

I tried to move but because of my lack of food I also had a lack of strength. He smirked and lifted me up by my sweater collar, slamming me back into the lockers. I gasped for breath. He smirked and laughed.

"You can't even defend yourself. Your nothing! A useless piece of shit!"

Now it's not like I haven't been insulted before, but Ciel's words felt like they were tearing my heart into a million pieces. I felt tears fall down my face and Ciel frowned.

" You don't have to tell me the obvious. I know I'm worthless."

I mumbled, trying to hide the tears.

"Pathetic."

Ciel mumbled, throwing me down so I landed on my ass. He and his friends laughed and walked away. I sighed and got up. I walked into my class long after the bell for tardies. My LA teacher raised an eyebrow.