Nobody likes Mondays

Alois's P.O.V.

A few weeks have past since that day. Ciel's grandpa didn't seem to accept the fact that I was dating his grandson but he didn't object anymore. Things went back to normal. Well, except for my home. Ciel had asked my parents to let me live here and offered to let them visit whenever. They had asked him to take Luka as well. Now Luka and I live with Ciel and his family. Our parents visit often. I woke to the alarm but couldn't bring myself to get up. Monday. Terrific. I snuggled closer to Ciel. He squirmed a little in his sleep, then turned onto his back and slammed a hand on the alarm. It stopped making noise. I opened my eyes and looked at Ciel. He looked like he didn't sleep well.
"Did you sleep alright Ciel?"
He looked over at me and nodded.
"Yes..."
I frowned and kissed his cheek.
"Are you sure?"
He nodded and stood up, walking over to the closet and putting on a dark blue tee and his black jacket with a pair of regular jeans. He went through his closet and threw some cloths at me. I caught them and looked at what it was. A pair of really skinny black jeans and a loose plain white shirt. I changed and he came over, kissing me deeply and squeezing my ass softly. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away and smiled at me.
"We have to go. You need to eat."
I nodded and grabbed my stuff, including the phone Ciel had bought me. We raced down stairs and saw Luka sitting at the table already eating. We sat down and ate quickly before running out the door. We started to walk to school. Ciel was spacing out the whole time so I kissed him. He flinched in surprise and looked at me.
"You keep spacing out. We're at school already."
He looked embarrassed. We walked inside. After heading to our lockers we walked into class. Our seats were empty as usual so we sat where we usually do in the back with Hazel. The boared said 'FREE PERIOD' so I took took out a book and set it on my lap to hid my phone, then texted Ciel. The other kids were talking, reading, or doing homework.

Me: hey babe.

He looked at his phone and texted back.

Ciel💖: getting in trouble all ready are we? Your such a bad boy😄

I smiled and texted him back.

Me: it's not my fault I'm awesome. Anyway are you SURE your alright? You keep spacing out

Ciel💖: you worry too much.

Me: I'm your boyfriend. It's my job to worry about you

I brought my hand under our decks and rubbed his thigh. He blushed and let out a breathy moan when I squeezed it.

~Time skip Ciel P.O.V.~

The lunch bell rang and Alois and I went to our usual spot outside. Hazel was there as usual with Jack. He was a cool boy who, like her, couldn't care less about our sexuality. We were good friends but Alois had never met him.
"Alois this is Jack. He's basically the male version of Hazel."
He nodded and sat down next to us. He had been eating plenty lately and is back to the normal weight for a 16 year old boy.
"Hey guys. Ciel are you alright?"
Hazel asked. I looked away.
"I knew there was something wrong. Why won't you tell me?"
Alois asked, tearing up. I felt my heart break into a million pieces. I hugged him tightly.
"I-if you want me to tell you, I'll tell later."
He nodded. I pulled away and we ate, talking about random things.

~Another time skip~

"BBBRRRIIINNNGGG!!!"
The end-of-the-day bell rang. Alois, Hazel, and I went to our lockers. We all walked home together. Hazel separated from us at our house. I opened the door and let Alois inside first. We set our stuff down and flopped down on the couch in the living room. Luka was home in the chair watching cartoons on the T.V. We did our homework and after cuddled on the couch under a blanket watching what was on the T.V., Inspector Gadget(the cartoon)

~Another time skip bc I'm lazy~

After dinner Alois and I went up stairs and to our room. We changed into our pajamas and climbed into bed. Alois hugged me and I snuggled into his chest, falling asleep.

Alois and I walked around the park, hand in hand. There wasn't anybody there....which was weird. Theres usually always someone here. It's the best park in the county. Alois pointed to a bench.
"Hey. Wanna sit down over there? It's got a nice view of the lake."
I nodded and followed him. We sat down and I leaned my head on his shoulder. I heard a gun shot and saw Alois fall off the bench with a bullet in his back right where his heart is. I screamed.
"ALOIS!!"
I yelled, sitting down next to him and pulling him onto my lap. His breathing was frantic and his eyes were half open, his blood everywhere. I hugged him close sobbing.
"C-Ciel....I...l..love...you..."
"NOO!!!!!!"
I felt his breathing stop completely and sobbed harder, holding him tightly.
"CIEL!!!!"
My eyes shot open and saw Alois holding me the same way I was holding him in the dream...or should I say nightmare. I was sobbing, sweating, panting, and shaking. I reached up and clung to him.
"A-Alois...I saw you....you get shot and..!"
Alois pressed his lips to mine. I closed my eyes and kissed back. He pulled away and laid down next to me. I snuggled closer to him, his breathing, heart beat, and the steady rise and fall of his chest calming me down. He ran a hand through my hair and started playing with it, calming me down more.
"I love you Ciel. I'm not going anywhere."
I smiled and hugged him tighter.
"I love you too."
I could feel his gaze on me.
"Is this why you haven't been sleeping well and are always spacing out? Nightmares?"
I nodded. His arm tightened around my waist. I could feel myself slowly falling asleep and the last thing I heard him say was.
"I love you. And don't you ever forget that."