The new girl

The girl in the rest of the story was created by me.

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

"God morning Ciel."
my mom woke me up. I didn't set my alarm so it didn't wake Alois. I sighed and got up. I didn't feel like wearing anything special so I just threw on a loose shirt and some sweat pants.(~for the first time in forever~)I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth while combing my hair. grabbed my phone and backpack and went down stairs. My parents greeted me with a smile.
"I'm sorry your have to go to school without your boyfriend. But you've missed too much school already."
I was barley listening. I ran out the door after making sure I had everything. I walked to school for about 10 minutes before I got to the gates. I walked in a saw a bunch of people in one place. I came over and a few people glared but I ignored them and walked to the center of attention. I saw a new girl, about as tall as me(let's say he had a growth spert and is 5'7. Alois is 5'8) she had a mix of brown, blond hair with a dark blue streak in her left bang. Her bangs were long and resting behind her ears the rest of her long wavy hair was tied back in a pony tail. She was really skinny and was really pale. She was wearing a black leather jacket that went down to her waist with black leather boots, and a pretty expensive flowing dark blue dress that went down to her knees. She had piercing dark blue eyes that looked like they could steal your sole if you looked straight into them. She looked fairly emotionless. She must've seen me staring because she smirked.
"Sup. I'm Hazel."
Her voice snapped me out of my daze. Her voice was full. She sounded like a leader. And looked like quite the tomboy.(aside from the dress) I smirked and held out my hand.
"I'm Ciel. I'm guessing your new?"
Hazel nodded. And shook my hand. Wow. She has a pretty strong grip. I thought hiding a wince. One of the kids around her spoke up.
"DONT TALK TO HIM! HES GAY!"
The guy said. She glared at him after letting go of my hand.
"And? I have a lot of gay friends. It doesn't bother me."
I smiled. We're going to be good friends. I hope Alois will be friends with her too. He scoffed.
"Gays are gross! They're sluts!"
Hazel looked down and shook her head. She mumbled something before looking up.
"Well then fuck off bitch. I hang out with them because there good people. Who cares about your sexuality? It doesn't matter to me."
She gave me a kind smile. Yep. Definitely friends.
"BBBRRRIIINNNGGG!!!"
The bell rang and Hazel looked up.
"Shit. I don't want to be late. All my teachers at my last school hated me. I want to at least have one teacher think I'm decent."
She mumbled while looked down at a map. She started to walk away and I placed my hand on her shoulder.
"Wait. I can help you find your class. You know, to thank you for standing up for me."
She turned around and nodded.
"Ok. Thanks Ciel."
I walked next to her and showed her to her locker. It turned out hers is right next to mine and Alois's! And Hazel has the same classes as Alois and I! This is Going to be the beginning of a good friendship.

~Hazels P.O.V.~

Ciel showed me around and told me about his boyfriend. They seem like pretty cool people and it would be nice to have friends and not have the whole school afraid of you like at my old school. School was Terrible! I'm glad I got transferred! I walked into the class room with my usual expressionless face. I couldn't show any emotion except for anger and irritation most of the time. Some snarky comments and insults pop out sometimes but usually it's hard. I sat in the back where Ciel and his boyfriend sit, Alois was it? According to Ciel, Alois is bipolar so he may freak out when he sees me with Ciel and think Ciel is cheating on him. I sit on the left of Ciel by the window and Alois sits on the right of Ciel. Class went on as any normal class would until some idiot pointed out I was new.
"Class. This is Hazel. She's a transfer student."
She pointed at me and the class turned and looked at me. Some waving, some asking why I was wearing so much leather, and some asking if I was rich. I answered all questions.
"Yes I am rich and I just like leather."
I said shrugging. Ciel looked at me and smiled.
"Finally! Another kid who's rich! I'm not the only one anymore!"
I smiled at him. Looks like I have a new nickname for you.... I smirked.
"Well rich boy. According to school records you've been paying for all your boyfriends stuff. I'm guessing he's that 'insanely poor shit' everybody at my old school was talking about? I'v never thought of him as shit though."
Ciel sighed and nodded.
"Yes. But I didn't know such a thing could spread to a different school!"
The teacher had long gone back to teaching as we talked.

                      ~Time skip~

After school Ciel had invited me over to work on the partner assignment we had been given. I texted my mom.

Hi mom. Ciel wants me to come over to work on a school project. Can I go?

A few seconds later my mom answered.

Sure. But make sure to be back by 5:00.

Ok.

I put my phone up and waked to Ciel's house. It was almost as big as mine. But a little smaller. Ciel led me up to his room where a sleeping blond boy was in his bed, curled up in sheets. He went over to him and kissed his forehead.
"This is Alois. My boyfriend."
I nodded and opened my book bag. I pulled out the materials for the project and Ciel laid them out on his desk. The noise must have woken up Alois because he spoke in a scared and worried voice.
"W-who's this?"
I turned to him and smiled. I didn't do that often
"I'm Hazel. I'm new. I have to do a school project with Ciel that's due next week. Don't worry. I know he's gay and your his boyfriend."
He seemed to calm down after I said that. Ciel walked over to him and gave him a deep kiss while I read over the directions again.
"It's ok love. I only love you."
I heard Ciel say to Alois before hugging him. We worked for about 2 hours with Alois clinging to Ciel on the bed. My mom came and got me. I said goodbye to the boys and left his house. I finally have friends. I thought with one of my rare smiles.
___________________________
Sorry if you don't like Hazel or her name. I'v always liked that name. And I also have a lot of gay friends. I think a lot like Hazel.
-Demon_Lord_Ciel😈