Rejections make a person strong

There was a young girl named Joel. She was always excited and pleased to explore the world's ins and outs. She always thought about being an archaeologist, because she always wanted to unveil the secrets within history. One day, this came true.

"Joel!" her sister called, "You have a letter from someone."

Joel ran down the stairs, in excitement, and opened the letter. It said:

Dear Joel,

We are pleased to hear that you love to search and record new findings on the planet. We thought that your paper and essay were amazing. The detail you put into your "Secret Findings" test was very fascinating.

Joel knew that this meant that she was going to get into the job application, she wanted to join, but as she read on, she realized it wasn't was she was expecting.

We regret to inform you, however, that you have been rejected by the officials. We are not allowed to put this, into the letter, but everyone was hoping that you would get in. We even made a specific place for you to work at and everything. But, whatever the official says, that's how it has to be.

Don't worry, though. We've given you another place, that you could work at. They work with us, hand in hand, so you may possibly be working with us very often, if you get in. Again, thank you for showing us your talent. We hope to see you successful!

-Ashley Keeling

Joel looked at the people, they recommended, and she realized that they were another one of her favorite archaeological people. She immediately signed up, wrote her essay, and sent it to them. The next week, she looked at the letter this time, and she was smiling at what she had read.

K.C.T:  Probably wondering why the story ends here, huh? Ah, well, that's the thing. Not only did my dad like these kinds of stories, but so does my mom. I swear, I'm still wondering what happened to Joel. Anyways, see you guys later! <3