Chapter 1 The begining

•Samanthas P.O.V•

October 1, 2013

I took the large amount of money in my dresser and counted it up. "I can't wait to get out of this hell hole." I whispered to myself.

Daniel came busting through the door "What are you doing!" He yelled. I quickly put it away and pretended I was cleaning. "Well what does it look like?" I said to his snotty comment.

He rolled his eyes, making his way out he slammed the door. I picked up the money and began counting.

"Holy shit. It's enough! I can finally leave!" I thought to myself. I slowly walked out of my room and walked to the attic and slowly climbed the stairs up to the attic. I looked around before opening the door to the attic.

I grabbed my suitcase and walked back down the stairs that creaked every step so everyone in the house probably heard it. I closed the door and ran back to my room; closed the door and locked it.

I put my suitcase on the bed and opened it and began to pack all of my clothes into it. I didnt have enough room so I went into my closet and grabbed the slightly smaller one.

Luckily, everything else fit in. I got out a piece of crumbled paper from the trash and began to write.

"Dear mom and Daniel,

I am glad to say that I'm moving. I worked up enough money to get out of this place and go where dad always wanted to go. I garentee you won't care because you are to busy sucking Daniels small dick. I packed all of my stuff and I'm not coming back. You can just forget about me because I've already forgotten about you.

This is goodbye.
~Samantha.

I was ready to leave.
Ready to leave this hell hole.
Ready to leave behind all of these memories.
Ready to start a new life.