Chapter 3 Finally here.

Samanthas P.O.V

  October 3, 2013

I finally made it to California and It's perfect here. I just need to find a house to buy and I'll move all of my stuff in the house.

3 hours later

I spent 3 or 4 hours looking for a house and I finally found one. It was in a small neighborhood and the houses are really pretty.

I got the keys to the house and unlocked it. I looked around and saw there was furniture already. "Thank god" I quietly said.

I looked around and already knew what I was going to do with the house. I walked outside and took the basic stuff out. Clothes, jewelry, makeup. Basically anything small.

I took the small pieces of my headset and decided to just leave it in the house because I had a cool idea.

I was picking up other small pieces of the headset and looked up to see a girl staring. I shrugged it off and took the pieces into the house.

"Excuse me." I heard a female voice speak. "Yes?" I tried to say nicely not turning around. "I think I know you." She spoke.

I turning around I said "Trust me you don-" and when I saw who it was. I froze. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak, I couldn't even think.

It was Kelly. She was standing infront of me. Right now. In this very room. In this very spot. "Oh my god. Its you!" I squealed with joy. And I hugged her. I hugged her like there was no tomorrow.

I missed her. And I finally found her.
After all these years. She was here and I could've left earlier but I didn't think she was here.

And here she is.