Percabeth

Percy was waiting for Annabeth to meet him at the beach for their date. He was ready to do this, even though he was shaking and was anxious to get this done with. Then she came out, in a mint green, knee length dress, with her princess curls falling over her shoulders. She looked perfect, just like the day he first saw her.

"So...seaweed brain, ready for our date?" She asked

"What?.. Oh yeah let's walk along the beach for a while" Really he was just needing more time to figure out what to say to her.

        About 5 minutes later of walking in comfortable silence, he was ready to ask her. He was asking his wise girl to marry him. He got down on one knee, and Annabeth looked shocked and overjoyed at the same time.

"Annabeth, I've been wanting to ask you this for a while now, and I thought this was the perfect time. I love you more than anyone else in this entire world, and, gods, I couldn't imagine life without you. So wise girl, will you marry me?"

"Oh my gods seaweed brain I hope you weren't worried about rejection, because the only answer I would give is YES!!"        

        Percy then slipped the simple, yet elegant ring on to her finger. It was a silver banded ring, with one seagreen diamond in the middle and two gray ones surrounding it. She then pulled him him for a kiss, and this time it wasn't one for good luck, or because they were in a situation where they might die, this was one out of pure love and happiness. Neither of them would have had it any other way.

'So guys did you like my first oneshot, leave comments about who I should do next... Bye~Julia'