Percabeth

The music started playing, Annabeth was waiting for her bridesmaids(Piper, Hazel, Calypso, and Thalia(maid of honor) to walk down the aisle. She was going to walk down with Chiron, because one the wedding was at camp, and two her father has never been there for her. When it was her time to go up to Percy she was shaking, she couldn't believe this day had actully came. And she couldn't be happier.

        As she started to walk down the aisle she saw that her mother and Poseidon had set aside their feud and sat next to each other. Even Sally was there, she was glad that they made arrangements for her to be able to be here. And both camps and the gods came down to see a demigod wedding, a thing that hasn't happened in forever.

        She finally reached Percy and they were both crying, not loud crying, but tears dripping down there faces. The ceremony then started, and they said their vows.

        "Percy Jackson, I always imagined this day would happen, and believe me I never thought it would come. For everything we've been though in the 10 years we've known each other I'm surprised we aren't dead." Some people laughed. "But other than that when I first saw you, well I didn't think much of you, but over the years we grew really close, and I soon relized that I liked you, and when you asked me out, I mean I was surprised, but now I realize that I couldn't spend a day without you, you keep me fighting and the thing I look forward to most every day, is that I'll have another day with you, and I love you for that, so thank you Percy Jackson for making me fall in love with you, because I wouldn't have it any other way."  She was crying at those last words, and so was pretty much everyone else, even Athena was. Then Percy started his vows.

        "Annabeth Chase, I mean what can I say, from the moment we finished our first quest, of many, I knew that there was something about you that is never seen in anyone else. I mean even though we were only 12 I wouldn't want anyone else to accompany me on quests. After the battle at the Labyrinth I knew that I loved you. So after the war I asked you out, surprisingly you actully said yes." Cue laughter, "and when I was missing at Camp Jupiter, I only remembered you, and eveything we did after that, I remembered you and that's what kept me fighting. Annabeth Chase I will always love you and thank you for giving a life I'll never forget."

By now everyone was in tears, I mean everyone including Hera, Athena,even Zues and Hades shead a few tears. After the 'I do's' they were about to kiss, when of course the Ares cabin threw them into the lake and they had another amazing underwater kiss they shared as Mr and Mrs Jackson.