Caleo

I've been waiting, waiting for 3 months for Leo to come back. I should have just known he was like every other guy that came here. Stuck up. Ever since he left I've cried myself to sleep every night.

Flashback~
        "LEO LEO LEO. Come back please I can't live any longer without you. I love you I really do, all those other times were fake so those dam boys would leave. But this one was real. It was real"
Flashback over~

        Remembering that brung more tears to my eyes, I couldn't bare to think that I was so stupid as to think he actually loved me. He probably had a girlfriend back home that he was dying to get back to.  A girl that wasn't me. A girl that I'll never be. One that I'll never get a chance to be. Never. I slowly cried myself to sleep once more, still dreaming and wishing that there could be a small, small chance that Leo would even think of coming back to me.

        I awoke to sunshine streaming through the cracks in my little house. Sunshine. That's what Leo used to call me. 'No Calypso pull yourself together he's not coming back'. I quickly went into my garden to get my mind off of things. That's all I ever did. Garden. One by one all the weeds in the garden were gone, and the new ones  began to grow back. Stupid magical garden. I took a break to get my mind off of things again and sat in the sand. I began to doze off and dream of Leo.

"Hey sunshine you miss me!" Said the ever perky voice of Leo. WAIT LEO!!

        I shot up and run to him, he was covered in dust and mud, but smelled like flames and smoke, the fire kind.

"Oh my gods Leo I thought you wouldn't come back to me" I cried

"Hey Cal it's ok, I wouldn't leave you for the world"

"I missed you so much, I cried every night for you, and, and, just, I can't believe you kept your promise."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I was just hoping you weren't like every other guy that came here."

"Don't worry about that, I love you and there's nothing that can make you not believe that ok."

"Ok"

"Now let's go home!!"

        At that moment I knew that Leo wasn't like most guys, he was caring, and loyal, and the perfect guy for me. I could care less about Percy, because he didn't come back, none of them did. Except for Leo.  My Leo. Leo Valdez. The one that I cared most about in the world.