Frazel

Hazel was always worried that since she was three years younger than Frank, people would make fun of her or call her names. Frank on the other hand, like all men, was oblivious to this. All she wanted was something to know that he loved her and that nothing can get between them. Frank wanted to take her out in New Rome for a while, but once again, even the demigods living there might judge them, and she doesn't want a repeat of what happened in her past life, that she never wants to experience again.

        Hazel was just walking in New Rome when a bird dropped a letter in front of her, she guessed it was Frank as the bird. The letter was rolled up and held together by a gold ribbon, the one that Hazel lost a while ago. The handwriting in the letter was definitely Franks, but it was written  so delicately, it was hard to see what he said.

        Hazel, can you please meet me down by the coffee shop in town, not New Rome, the one we used to go to. I can tell you haven't been your normal happy self lately, and I want to know why, so around 5:00 meet me in the spot where we had our first kiss, the one that wasn't from battle!
                                                         ~Frank

        She  was starting to tear up, Frank really cared about her, and that's all she wanted to know. He cared and that made her happier than ever before. She knows that nothing could ever get between them, they may not be Percy and Annabeth, but that didn't matter anymore, all she wanted was to know that they had a love that NOBODY could ever break.