Supernaturals

~~~~~~~~~Mark's POV~~~~~~
The doctor came back, so did Jack, they came right at the sisters' sides. I watched as Jack went back to his old caring self, kissing and hugging Crys while sharing hugs with Lily. I stood in the back, still astonished with what just happened. They just woke up from a week long coma, simultaneously, like they were possessed. The doctor said it was part of their mental connection the way they acted, but I couldn't say that I understood. She's still out there. Their words echoed in my head, they never went away, a bunch of nurses and doctors crowded them so I really couldn't ask them anything. Jack stood back by me. This was my chance to actually talk to him, he's been silent ever since they were in the hospital. "Jack?" He looked over at me, a mixture of worry and excitement in his eyes. "Why did you seem so distant from everyone for the past week?" He sighed before looking at the floor. "I-I, umm..." his voice was shaky, like he couldn't find the answer. What's going through his head? He focused on the floor and we stood in silence for the next 39 seconds before I ask him again. Why won't he talk?
~~~~~~~~Jack's POV~~~~~~~~
I tried as hard as I could to avoid looking mark in the eye. I can't tell him, I couldn't. He wouldn't understand, he wouldn't believe me even if I had told him. He asked me again, I swallowed hard. I have to make something up, but I have to do it quickly before he gets even more suspicious. "Uhh..."
~~~~~~~~Mark's POV~~~~~~~
I waited, he shifted from one foot to the other every now and then. I repeated my self yet again. Jack glanced up at me. "Uhh...I-I've, I've just been s-so worried a-about them." I turned so I was fully facing him. "That doesn't require totally shutting everyone and everything out." He but his lip. "I- uh, I don't know what's wrong with me Mark. I-I just...I couldn't bare to look at them without breaking down. A-and I knew if I talked to you they would be brought up and I didn't want you to see me c-cry..." a single tear fell down his cheek. He quickly reached up and wiped it away. I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Jack you don't have to worry about crying in front of me, I have in front of you when...you know..." I felt my eyes dare to water. I could understand what this felt like, all it takes to hear Naomi's name and I just can't bare it. We soon found ourselves in a hug, a pat on the back and a few tears shed. If he had to stay away to feel better, that's fine with me.
~~~~~~~~Jack's POV~~~~~~~~
He fell for it. My little excuse, he accepted it as the real thing. I was relieved, I did plan on telling him, just not right now. Not yet. Not while we're still in the hospital. We moved away from the hug, realizing the doctor had left and Crys and Lily were smiling at us sitting side by side holding hands like they were twins. They looked at each other, then at us chuckling a little. We sat down on the bed across from them, the bed Crys was on. "What's so funny?" They giggled again, it was starting to creep me out a little. Crys jumped up and sat beside me. Her fingers interlocked with mine and she leaned her head in my shoulder. I smiled shyly. "Whatcha doin?" She closed her eyes and smiled. "I've been in a coma for a week. I missed you." My smile grew, I leaned down and kissed her forehead. I felt the bed shift and I saw that mark had gotten up, he got uncomfortable. He sat over with Lily, who placed her hand on his shoulder in a sort of way to make him feel better. But I knew if wouldn't work. Crys and I were reunited and Naomi is still out there somewhere. But soon enough she will be found, with help from the new supernaturals.

A/N: Hey guys...sorry I haven't updated in so long! I will try and get back on a regular schedule, but so much has been happening lately with school and friends and family and Christmas is right around the corner blah blah blah. You get the gist. I plan to update all my stories by the end of the week. By the way, in the shadows of not updating this story I have started a few new stories, by a few I mean 3 new stories, if you wanna read them they're on my page. Ok! Wow so much to be said, such a short chapter, sorry 'bout that. But I know only a small amount of you will read this anyway! So...yeah...bye!
~Nikki_writes01