Gravity Falls-Stuck

A young boy sits on his bed, reading a journal. What is his name?

  ENTER NAME ==>

    Pine Tree

   No that's not right. Who would name their kid that?

  RE-ENTER NAME ==>

  Dipper Pines

  That's better... I guess.

  Your name is Dipper Pines. You're a nerdy kid that's often paranoid about the paranormal. You have recently came to Gravity Falls with your twin for the summer. You're living in the Mystery Shack, a tourist trap that has the most fake stories of the weirdest creatures ever. Ironically, right outside of the Mystery Shack is a forest filled with creepy creatures, from unicorns to gnomes. Dipper, go find something to do.

  DIPPER: GO FIND SOMETHING TO DO ==>

  You go downstairs and outside into the forest. This place always has the best adventures for your sister and you! Suddenly, a noise comes from the tree above you.

  DIPPER: GRAB JOURNAL AND THREATEN TREE ==>

  Sadly, that's not very effective. Something floats out of the tree and in front of you. It laughs.

  DIPPER: SWITCH TO FLOATING THING ==>

  You are now the floating thing that laughs and stands before Dipper. What are you, or who are you? What is your name?

  ENTER NAME ==>

  Illuminati Dorito

  Of course not! This guy is too powerful for that! Try again.

  RE-ENTER NAME ==>

  Bill Cipher

  Yeah! That's right!

  Your name is Bill Cipher, the almighty, powerful dream demon that plans to start the Weirdmaggeddon. You love to make deals with those useless mortals and you happen to possess people once and a while to make them your puppet. Bill, scare the boy in front of you.

  BILL: SCARE KID ==>

  You successfully scare Dipper. He jumps back in fear as you laugh. How cute. Why don't you tease him or something?

  BILL: TEASE YOUR CRUSH ==>

  BC: Yeesh. Calm yourself, kid. I know you should fear me but seriously. Wow.
  DP: Shut up, Bill! Why are you here anyways? And why are you human?
  DP: Why are we speaking like those Homestucks?
  BC: Welllll... I may have released the Homestucks into our realm on accident...
  BC: They're great! I can totally relate to Capricorn! He likes to murder people too!    
  BC: You'd probably like Virgo. She's all serious, like you. No, you'd like Green Ghost.
  BC: He's a nerd.
  DP: Hey! There's nothing wrong with being a nerd! John is totally cool and way better than you.
  BC: Yeah right! As if you know anything about being cool.
  TC: What the hell?
  BC: Oh hey! It's Broken Record!
  TC: Look, I have no clue who you are but you look like Kanaya just dressed you up and some brick illuminati thing that was pissed on.
  TC: Also, the names Dave Strider.
  BC: Oh great. Another 12 year old I have to deal with.
  TC: I'm 13 u egg.
  BC: Yeah, yeah. Same thing.
  TC: Whatever.
  GC: H3Y GUYS. >:]
  TC: Oh gog. GTFO.
  GC: H3H3H3H!

  BILL: BE DIPPER ==>

  You are now Dipper. You are confused as to what is happening at the moment. You see a bunch of Homestucks around and you're kinda weirded out. They start to circle around you and they drag you away.