A Gravity Falls Christmas

A boy and his sister rode quietly on a train on Christmas Eve. The snow outside was falling, each tiny snow crystal glimmering. It was extremely cold outside so these two, while enjoying the scenery, were also freezing. Luckily, the train they were on was leading to a small town in Oregon by the name of Gravity Falls, where they would be staying in a small, but cozy shack owned by their Great Uncle Ford, for about two weeks, since it was their winter break from school. Now this wasn't the first time they had been to Gravity Falls. The last time they came, they were only twelve years old and they fought a terrible being named Bill Cipher, who was about to end the world at the time. Everything turned out fine in the end, but you would think after an experience like this you would never go back. But the twins thought different. Gravity Falls was like a second home to them and they would love to stay there forever. The anomalies and mysteries at the sleepy town just made the place even more exciting for them. Besides, they just turned thirteen. They would be able to stand anything thrown at them...right?
  The train stopped at a train station. Mabel jumped out of the train with glee and fell face first into the snow while giggling. Dipper, on the other hand, stepped out of the train and shivered. He was freezing and he couldn't wait to get back to the shack. Everyone would be there; Grunkle Stan, Grunkle Ford, Soos, and...Wendy. He sighed at the thought of Wendy. He used to have a huge crush on her and still kinda has a small crush. Sure, he was thirteen now, but that really doesn't make a difference to a sixteen year old. You're still a little kid at that age to some people. Mabel hopped up and grabbed Dipper by the arm.

  "Come on, bro bro!" She giggled, "Everyone is going to be there! We have to say hi!"

  She pulled her twin along to the Mystery Shack, the snow getting in their boots and the snowflakes falling on their faces. They finally reached the shack when someone burst out the door.

"MABEL! YOU MADE IT!" A deep voice bellowed.

A big girl ran towards Mabel and hugged her, causing both of them to fall. Mabel laughed and a smaller girl walked up to her.

  "Hi Grenda! Hi Candy!" She laughed.

  "Hello, Mabel." Candy said as she smiled shyly, "come in. There are others waiting."

  The four went into the house to see all of their friends. Mabel gasped when she saw her good friend, Waddles and Dipper smiled when he saw Wendy. He walked over to her and stood by her.

  "Hey Wendy." He greeted, "how's life been?"

  "Oh hey, Dipper!" She said, "I've been pretty good, besides high school. Ugh. School is the worst! Good thing break is here."

  The boy laughed awkwardly.

  "Y-yeah." He laughed, "good thing..."

  He talked a littler bit more to Wendy, even though the conversation was a little awkward. It was hard to even talk to her without everything being awkward. If only there was something to get his mind off of Wendy. Or maybe someone. Dipper left Wendy to go get some food or something and kinda just thought to himself. He then made a wish, hoping it would come true.

  "I'm not sure if this wish will come true," he thought, "but if it does, I wish for someone I would like to come here so I can take my mind off of Wendy."

A few hours of partying and presents later, a knock was heard at the door. Dipper walked to the door and hesitantly opened it. Who would be here at this hour? He opened the door, thus revealing a handsome teen, maybe Dipper's age or a year older. He had a yellow sweater with an eye on it on that reminded him of his enemy, Bill Cipher. His hair was blonde and he had a little black top hat atop of his head. The strangest thing about the guy was that he had and eyepatch over his right eye.