Chapter 1 The Beginning

When the ride started it just seemed like the normal beginning of the ride, the smoke, the turbulence, and the looks through the 'windows' that were actually just screens. Then a few minutes into the ride; it was getting to be a really long of a ride. I looked around and saw all of the flashing buttons that made sounds like, whoosh, boom, and other sound you would expect to hear from a rocketship in space. I glanced around and the screens had turned black, like they normally do when the ride is over. Suddenly, a problem arose.

     The problem wasn't just a ride breakdown with people in it, no it was that we could be in space! Bella noticed the problem first. She started to go into this panic phase that I have never seen her in before. She started frantically pressing buttons to get us out of the spacecraft. I tried to calm her down by saying, "Bella, we are at MOONLAND and on a ride it's ok they will get us out of here ASAP. I know they will."

     She immediately snapped back with, "Do you not even remember this ride?" I started thinking hard after she had said that. I then noticed a new look i had never seen before, out the so called 'screen'. It was cool for the first few seconds of noticing it. Before long, I came to realization, Bella was right! We had been launched into space. I then admired the look of the outside again, until Bella slapped me. Bella had to be to the point where she was going to lose it. There was suddenly a insanely loud meteor shower started outside of the spacecraft. Bella and I had to yell at each other in order to talk to each other. "Frank, you have been a space trained monkey right?"

     I really hate screaming because it hurts my throat, but I have to reply somehow. "No but I do have a few friends that have been. They never left Earth though. They taught me a thing or too," I screamed.

"Then why aren't you doing anything?"

"I don't remember anything."

"Then think!"