Chapter 5 Old Memories

"Hey Bella," I asked sitting in the cockpit, " Do you remember what that guy said whenever we were in line for this so called ride the first time?"

     "No what did he say?"

     "He said something about this being the one of the Apollo spacecraft things."

     "What?"

     "I said that the worker guy said something about this being a real spacecraft or something like that"

     "Oh yeah now I remember. He said something like this was a real spacecraft until it crash landed in the ocean."

     "Let's go ride the new ride!" I yelled to Bella, "Pretty pretty please Bella." The new ride is called, Experience a Ride to the Moon. I was begging more than I had ever begged in my life before. Eventually Bella gave in and we walked to the line of the ride, well Bella walked. I was so excited but, when I got there I was upset to see that there is a long line. At the end of the line stood my best friend from school, John. We saw each other at the same time and we both were excited to ride this new ride together.

     "John! I didn't think that you would be here today," I said while trying to catch my breath.

     "Well I'm here now! Let's ride this ride together," John was almost to excited to talk, "I think it seats four so you, me, Bella, and my mom can ride it together!"

     By then Bella had caught up to me and said, "Do not run off like that. You could of been kidnapped."

     Right then an employee came over and asked, "Do you want to know a very fun fact about this ride?"

     With me and John being kids we both yelled, "Yes!"

     The employee said, "Ok, The Experience a Ride to the Moon ride used to be a real spacecraft until it crashed landed in the ocean just a few miles away from the shore."

     "What shore did it land close to?" Kara, John's mom asked.

     "Well I can't remember the exact name of the beach, but it was right outside Virginia."

     "That's just a few states away!" Bella exclaimed.

     Then it was our turn to get in the ride. Kara got in first in the back, then went Bella right next to her. I got in next and I got the 'driver' seat. John got in last, and was so jumpy we had to calm him down before the ride could start. Once we got him to calm down the ride controller told us to buckle our seat belts and be ready for blast off. I never had thought that the 'ride' controller could be the last human I will ever talk to besides Bella.