Chapter 7: sorry?!

(All the songs used don't belong to me and all claims to the songs in the story is for entertainment purposes only)

About an hour later i was on the top floor, now singing my heart out with my ear phones still plugged in. It doesn't really matter, no one else is on this floor anyways.
I had just finished singing 'ain't no rest for the wicked' by cage the elephants, the next track was 'we don't have to take our clothes off' i wrote it and recorded it myself, it is my favourite song ever. I started singing my lungs out.

"Not a word from your lips
You just took for granted that i want to skinny dip
A quick hit, that's your game
But I'm not a piece of meat, stimulate my brain

Night is young, so are we,
Let's get to know each other better, slow & easily.
Take my hand, let's hit the floor.
Snake our bodies to the music
Maybe then you'll score

So come on baby, won't you show some class
Why you wanna move so fast
We don't have to take our clothes off

To have a good time
Oh no
We could dance and party all night-"

Click. I jolt up to see Mr Christian Myers standing by the open door with a stupid grin spread across the whole of his face. Crap. "You are amazing! I have never heard such a contrasting and modern voice which can sing old songs like its natural. Kid, you are a natural! It's too good to be true!" Ok, what the hell is he talking about. "Sorry?! I'm not quiet understanding you" i said cautiously. He is my boss after all.

"Your voice! I need it! I need you!" He looked like a child who had asked for a stuffed dragon and got the real thing.

"I'm sorry, i don't want to become pro," i said slowly.

"What? But that song you sung! I've never heard it before but you could make it a hit! Whose it even by?!" He was acting like a puppy on crack with how excited he was.

"Erm, i kinda wrote it..." He now turned into a jack rabbit on moonshine. In other words, he was really really happy.

"THATS EVEN BETTER!" Ok... This guy needs to take a chill pill or smoke something if he hasn't already.

"I'm sorry, i just don't want to be famous, it's not on my to do list" he seemed to get scarily calm now, no fidgeting or smiles. Just a dead look in those stormy orbs of his. Then a second later his face lit up again. "What if i use your voice! Yes that's it! You record songs and another hot young male can lip sync over them to do music videos and live shows. It will basically be you, just using someone who's good looking enough and sweet enough for the audience to love! This is perfect! Do you have anymore songs! I swear I'll pay you 8% of all takings! Merchandise, albums sold! And everything else, CONCERT TICKETS!" He was defiantly smoking something, he was talking faster then Eminem.

"Sorry?!" I think i understand what he said but i don't get it, if you know what i mean?!

"This is perfect, no one will know!"

About an hour later he finally was able to explain it to me and i agreed. It's not like anyone will know. And it's better than minimum wage. He said even if it doesn't work, i will still have a job here. I signed a few contracts and all i had to do was give in songs and sing a track here and there. Easy money, right?

Vote
Vote
Vote
Vote