Fluttershy parents

In the happy city of cloudsdale there was a Pegasus mere named flutter daisy with a blue mane and light pink body. She worked in cloudsdale florist. She was much loved in the city but even though she had many friends she still desired something that most of her friends had that was a family. She had always wanted to be a mother but never got the chance but her luck was about to change. A new stallion had just moved to cloudsdale his name was cloud dancer he was a shy pony who almost never talked to others but things were different with flutter daisy.
"Um..hi..um flutter daisy I'm w..w..wondering if you would consider getting to know one another" he asked
"Oh.oh my I would love to get to know you better cloud dancer" she replied.
As the weeks went on they kept meeting on another until flutter daisies friend rainbow shimmer showed up. "Oh hey flutters I was"... Rainbow could not finish her sentence for she had seen the most handsome pony she had ever seen
"Hey who's the cute one". she asked flutter daisy
"really rainbow I'm trying to get know him"she said
"sorry about that cloud dancer. Do go on"
"Oh I would rather not"
"Oh why"
"Erm new people "
"Oh I get I'll just come to yours then"
"Oh perfect there is something I want to ask you".
As agreed flutter daisy met cloud dancer at his home and he said
"We've been talking for a while now and I was wondering if you want to go to diner with me tomorrow night? He asked shyly
"Oh cloud dancer yes" she shouted with glee
"Ok that's fine .. Wait what you said yes oh my pony I am so happy I was scared you'd say no"
"I'll pick you up at 7:00 tomorrow then" he said
I look forward to it she replied
They laughed and talked all evening and when it got time to go home flutter daisy kissed him full on the lips at first he was a bit shocked but he soon embraced her too. The couple were only dated for a couple of months until they we wed they had a small service in the local church and it wasn't long be for flutter daisy was pregnant with a filly the couple were so happy and when the time came the baby was called flutter shy with her mane and tail a light pick with a yellow body. When she joined the fight camp she was a very weak flyer and not many friends except one rainbow dash they would laugh and play together all day. Flutter daisy and cloud dancer were so happy for there daughter even though she was not the best flyer and really shy she was the apple of their eyes.