The Bodyguard

The next morning I woke up feeling a bit nervous about who Justin had sent for me to choose, to be one hundred percent honest I wasn't really comfortable with a guy being with me all the time, not because I was scared I mean they were there to protect me but it was just a little awkward.

Nevertheless I hopped in the shower, and got dressed quickly. I decided I had time to straighten my hair since I had half an hour before the bodyguards would get here.

When I was done straightening my hair I skipped downstairs with five minutes to spare. I grabbed an apple, and started to chew on it. Soon I heard a honk outside my door.

I proceeded to open the door, and walked outside. About twenty men were lined up. I scanned through all of them, and most of them were in their thirties, possibly even forties. Soon enough I see Kenny, and he nicely greets me.

"Hello Emma!"

"Hi Kenny, how are you doing?"

"Fine, thank you. Now there are twenty two men out here, and you need to choose one." Kenny stated in a rushed tone.

I looked at all of the, and I saw this guy maybe in his twenties he was really attractive, a big resemblance to someone I knew, an attractive someone. Well if I'm going to have man following me all day, he might as well be a good looking one.

"Kenny what are all these men's names?" I stated to not make it so obvious who I had already chosen.

Kenny blabbered on and told me everyone's name. I decided to go with the guy that looked like someone I knew, his name was Dylan. Kenny didn't give me last names but Dylan was twenty one.

"Um, I choose Dylan." I large amount of ohs went out in the small crowd but I heard Dylan celebrate with a small yes!

"Hi Dylan!"

"Hello Emma!" He said almost slurring the hello.

"It's nice to meet you." I said very calmly.

"The pleasure is all mine!" Dylan said very politely.

"Well Dylan why don't I show you up to your room."

We both said are fair wells to Kenny, and went straight inside. On our way to Dylan's room we bumped into my mother.

"Who is this?" My mom asked. I completely forgot t mention to my mom that Justin had gotten me a bodyguard, speaking of Justin I needed to thank him.

"Oh mom I completely forgot to tell you, Justin got me a bodyguard because I'm getting these strange text messages, and he said he would feel safer if I had someone around to protect me all day."

"Oh, yeah that was very nice of him, who are you getting text from?"

"I don't no mom there anonymous."

"Oh, well nice to meet you..."

"Dylan!" He interjected my mothers

sentence!

"Nice to meet you Dylan!"

"Ok c'mon Dylan, I'm showing him to his room."

"Let him take the guest room right beside your room."

"Oh ok" I said in agreement.

I showed him around and he unpacked a few things.

"is that all you brought?" I asked a little shocked.

"Yeah I figured I could going shopping on my day off, I packed enough until then." Dylan explained.

"Why wait for your day off, when we can go today!"