Chapter 1: He's Dead!

I had tears pouring out from my eyes, as my best friend laid dead before me with a knife sticking out of his chest. I froze in terror , as his lifeless body turned pure white. I no longer wanted to be here, I wanted to get out. So I did what I know I could do, I ran.

I ran, so fast, trying to get out what ever nightmare this was. I knew that I couldn't control it, but what was I suppose to do. My best friend was lying at my feet. I wanted to go back, I wanted to get far away as possible, I, I wanted Tails back.

I ran back to Tails' body, and decided that I would bring him back with me. I picked up his lifeless body and I walked out of the Waterfall Castle. I know that Tails is dead and of course this is normal, but why does he have to be so freaken heavy!

Anyways I walked out carrying Tails' Body. I looked around and noticed the Waterfall was gone. I thought to myself thinking that this must of been a different Exit. I didn't know for sure, I was just glad I was out of that Castle. I walked down a path which I thought was safe enough to get back to my House, or to Crystal.

I past few trees, and rocks until I came upon a sorta Hedgehog type of looking Fox. I came even closer to this person and Recognized it, it Was Alana. She laid on her side , holding something. I put down Tails, and ran up to her.

"Alana are you ok? " I asked. She turned around and looked at me with very scared eyes , and then said "Where is Tails?" I looked at her with a sad look and then said "he is over there . " and I point to him. Alana got up very slow holding her chest. And then walked over to Tails. She looked at him , and just stared at him . Now words or anything came from her mouth.

I wasn't sure what to do. So I walked over to Alana and she looked at me and started to punch me in the chest. I looked at her in confusion and she said "you did this, you killed him. You killed Tails. " I looked at her and tears started to pour at her eyes as she continue to punch me. I look at her, and try to say something but I couldn't. She was right it was my fault he died. He killed himself just to get me back.

Though I also knew Crystal could save him. After she punch me again I stopped her hand. And she looked at me scared again, and freezes in terror as if I was going to kill her too. I looked at her and said "I know a way to bring him back". She looked at me , with confusion.

And then said: "you're lying. " I looked at her with seriousness in my eyes and said: "no I'm not." She looked at me again and said "how?" I knew that I couldn't save him by myself and I don't know if Alana has any powers so the only thing I have is Crystal and she isn't here, but she might be home. I looked Alana and said " My older Sister Crystal, can."  She looked at confused at first but then her expression change very quickly to Happiness, well it looked like happiness. I took a breath and then said " I guess we are going to Crystal."

  And thats where Alana expression changed and said " We? We? I never agreed to go with you. And I dont plan on going with you." I looked at her , with a you fail face and then said " Really Now? You have a wound thats deep and You can barely walk. You probably dont even know the way back to the Castle, and if I remember right you are the only one at Castle because I swear I havent seen anybody else there."

  She looked down because she knew I was right. I looked at her waiting for her to look up at me and say something but she didnt. She got up and started walking. "Where are you going?" was the words that came from my mouth. She stopped and grabbed her side and looked at me and said " To Crystal, after all we are going there right?"

I nodded and walked over to Tails' body and pick him up and walked over to Alana and said " Lets go" . She nodded and we both started walking away from the Castle that  was forever behind us, well I think it was Forever.