Chapter 5: I'm Back

(This is now in Tails POV )

I awoke and looked around me and saw Crystal smiling , I smiled back . Then I heard Sonic come in and he was in tears of joy , I was so happy to see him and it was the same for me. I was alive and that was the only thing that mattered now. After a while we threw a party for me being revived , we ate food and of course we had chili dogs for Sonic. Everyone was happy and having a good time, I was glad , it was like I never left. But something felt off key.

I looked at my drink for a while wondering what it was , I was suddenly snapped back into reality because Sonic tapped on my shoulder. I looked up at him , "hey, something wrong Tails? " Sonic asked. I answered " nothing , nothing at all". He smiled at me and rubbed my head like I was a little kid. "Well if anything is wrong just tell me." He said. I nodded and he went elsewhere. After he left me I realized what it was.

It was Alana , I have no clue about her , and yet I saved her.

* Later*

Everyone left , Alana was still here . I thought to myself this is my chance to get to know her more. I walked up to her and she looked at me and smiled. " I'm glad you're alive " she said. I smiled and nodded and replied " same here". We both laughed for a bit and then it came completely silent. I looked at her, she looked like she was elsewhere like thinking or something. I was about to say something when the phone rang.

"I'll get it" I said, and rushed to the phone and answered . It was one of those survey question things , I hung up and walked back over to where I was . But when I got there Alana wasn't there. I looked all over the house she wasn't there . I thought maybe she went to Sonic's house , I called sonic and explained , he said he hasn't seen her. I started to wonder where she could of gone.

Then it hit me, she went to the castle behind the waterfall, I put my head in my hands and screamed , because that was the last place I wanted to be . But I had to go, I have to see if she's alright, I have to know more about her. I need to know.