Suga x reader ~

Better than a towel ~

Your POV

It was another rainy day in Seoul. Dark grey Cloud flooded the sky as it spilled over me. Walking through the streets I noticed there wasn't a lot of people out today. No surprise. Though as I look through the windows of shops packed with people I wonder how long until I'd be done with my little shower through Seoul. As usual I were off to the bangtan household to help. Well I do the work and they just sit back. I don't mind though, I actually quite enjoy it and also seeing the boys as well. Continuing to file through my thoughts I had reached my destination before I knew it. With my cold wet hands I gently knocked on the door only to have to wait. After a few seconds I knocked again and nothing! Once again I knocked on the door but harder than before. 'I'm just really cold, that's it!' I thought to myself.

Slowly the door opened and I saw the one and only Teahyung. His eyes widened when he saw I was drenched.

"[Y/N] what the hell! Your drenched!' he exclaimed making the other members turn around to see me. "Don't you have an umbrella or something?!" he continued while letting me inside and running or to grab a towel to wrap around me.

"yeah of course I have an umbrella but my hands are full, like always." I smile walking in and place the box of donut I had been carrying on the coffee table where the guys were playing video games. Once the box was on the table the guys paused the game and I heard a faint "thanks [y/n]" from them before they began playing here.

By then teahyung had come back with a towel for me and swapped with Yoongi because there weren't enough controllers. I rolled my eyes and wandered off. I decided to dry off a bit before I start cleaning a bit.

Yoongi's POV

I got up because the game kind of boring after a while and to be honest wasn't too interesting. 'Maybe I could go talk to [y/n]' I thought to myself as I wandered off to try find her.

[y/n] was different from other girls that I've met and she was by far the prettiest one too. I never got the gut to tell her how much I liked her but the other guys just think it's amusing to watch me be awkward around her. She had been my best friend for a while now. We were good friends in high school but when I became an idol here we kind of just drifted apart. I found her once in Seoul again one day, still as pretty as I remembered and she never left.

I found her I the bathroom getting the water out of her [colour] [length] hair. I stood at the frame of the opened door.

"Hey' was all I could get out as she turned to look at me with that bright smile of hers that I couldn't get over.

"Hey, do you need anything?"

I took a deep breath and decided I was going to tell her this time.

"[y/n] there's kind of something I have to tell you"

Your POV

"[y/n] there's kind of something I have to tell you."

The way he says my name sends shivers down my spine and I loved it.

"I-I l-like y-yo-" his stutter was the same as the last few times he tried to confess to me but it never got old to me. I couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't stop staring at him. I don't know what was wrong with me but I liked it.

"[y/n] are you ok-?" I cut him off and pecked him on the lips. With that he grabbed me by the waist and pull me close to him to the point that our bodies were touching. He kissed me roughly and I couldn't help myself but to kiss him back. This feeling of great sensation was taking over and I never wanted to stop kissing him.

Unfortunately we had to breathe so we separate to take a breath and as we did we heard a familiar voice outside the door

"It'd be better if you didn't eat each other" we heard namjoon chuckle with the rest of the guys and walk back to their game.

"you know, [y/n]. maybe you should come sit with me" I smirked at me and whispered in me ear in a seductive way,
"I'd do a way better job at keeping you warm then this towel"
"I love you"

"I love you too"