Taehyung x oc~

*WARNING! UNEDITED WORK AHEAD*
Ok well good luck with that.

This is requested by dancediva23456

~

Taehyung x Cristina

Stuck in a closet

'Why am I doing this?'
I asked myself as I walked through ankle deep snow.
You sighed then remembered when he asked you to watch him dance at the studio .
A cold wind brought me out of my thoughts when I realised I was standing in the middle of the foot path smiling like an idiot.

With a sheepish smile, I continued my journey to big hit (which was only really a block away).
While walking up the stairs and entered through the door, I had the realisation that I had nothing to say.
Time slowed down as I walked to the front desk.

"May I help you" the lady said but I didn't know how to reply.
"Miss, if this is some kind of prank I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." She said again, this time while a stern voice.
My heart started to pound until I felt someone grab my hand. I felt a calming aurora from this person so I went with it.

"She's with me" the person said and the lady at the desk only nodded before I got dragged away.
When I heard the person voice, I instantly knew it was Taehyung because I knew his voice in many different tones and sounds ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) if you know what I mean.

My eyes were covered by his hands and brung me into an echoey room. My vision started to brighten up as he removed his hands from my eyes. I saw him with his arms around me in the reflection of the mirror and he whispered in my ear,
"You look beautiful today."
I giggled while I let my hair cover my face.
He turned me around and pulled my hair behind my ears with his dorky smile.

While slowly starting to lean into me I decided to tease him a little bit and dash out of his arms to the other side of the dance studio.

"Cristina!" He yelled and cased after me.
I kept running as fast as I could around the room but I didn't get very fast for the fact that I was laughing the whole time.
He easily caught up to me and picked me up again.

"Let me down!!" I kicked my legs at him.
"Ow ow! Ok ok!" He yelled and put me in a chair as he started to play dope. I watched in awe as he started to dance to your favourite song.
He started to show off In Front of you (and you knew because you may or may not have memorised the dance yourself) but you enjoyed it anyway.

"TAEHYUNG! YOU DARE TO CHANGE THE DANCE!" You yelled while jumping off my chair.

"I DARED TO CHANGE THE DANCE! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT!" He yelled back while ducking down so we look at each other face to face.

"I'M-" I yelled before Taehyung put his hand over my mouth.
"What's wrong" I say through his hand but he only 'shushed' me and pushed me in the closet.

I was going to protest until I heard footsteps enter the room.
'It must be the rest of the bang tang boys' I thought thinking he would let me go but he didn't this time.

"Taehyung, where were you?" I heard a stern voice that I knew for a fact was non of the BangtanBoys boys.

"Just uh- practicing" Taehyung said a little shaky. The rest of the convocation was a little muffled from the closet but I soon got a text (luckily my phone was on silent hahaha....)

To Cristina:
I'm so so sorry you may be here for a little
From Taehyung
-
To Taehyung:
That's ok... As long as my phone doesn't die haha
Talk to you later and good luck

P.s if you leave me here, you'll be dancing with a limb for the next month
From Cristina
-
To Cristina:
A little feisty today I see
Bye~
From Taehyung
-
I sat against the wall with a smile now plastered on my face. Taehyung made my heart flutter so much.

I played on my phone for about half an hour listening to the song they were dancing too. Tae sent me a text saying they were going out to a restaurant before continuing practise today.
I felt happy that u could finally leave because it was getting really hot in here all up until I heard Suga say,
"Let me just get something out of the closet real quick!"

I started to panic a little and squirm around a little but I knew there was nothing I could do.
He opened the closet and stepped in looking at me. He looked a little frighten at first until I shushed him and he just smirked and winked back at me before closing the door again.
I felt relived...
And a little flustered.

I heard everyone leave except one person and it drove me crazy...
I'm stuck here even longer.
I thought that for a little before that person opened the closet and stared at me in shock. I couldn't tell who the person was and I started to freak out to the point that I felt like crying.
That last thing I wanted was to get Taehyung fired and hated internationally.

"Being trapped in a hot closet for half an hour and you still look good"

I sighed of relief and hit tae in the arm.
"For godsake Taehyung! I thought I would of gotten you fired!" I yelled with my hand on my chest.
Taehyung just walk in and closed the door to the closet, with his chest up against mine.

"You still could if your too loud" he said in a husky voice and started to my neck while his hands slid under my shirt.